GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 20 19, 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
PostPosted: May 24 18, 9:05 am 
'Burb Boy

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Hope it's a good series. The good news is, either Reaves or Oshie will win a championship. I don't know if I could stomach Vegas winning in their first year though.

Reaves and Perron vs Oshie and Eller.

PostPosted: May 24 18, 10:30 am 
tl;dr

Eller wasn't a blue long enough for me to care but I guess I am happy either way. I don't care about the expansion team winning aspect. I'll be rooting for Reaves and Perron but still be happy for Oshie if they win even though he's been out of my mind for awhile. The loss of Reaves and Perron is much fresher in my mind. Plus we still have Oshie in the Olympics while he was with the Blues to remember and celebrate so for me, that's the big moment I'll always remember for TJ.

PostPosted: June 8 18, 8:45 pm 
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"

tlombard wrote:
Eller wasn't a blue long enough for me to care but I guess I am happy either way. I don't care about the expansion team winning aspect. I'll be rooting for Reaves and Perron but still be happy for Oshie if they win even though he's been out of my mind for awhile. The loss of Reaves and Perron is much fresher in my mind. Plus we still have Oshie in the Olympics while he was with the Blues to remember and celebrate so for me, that's the big moment I'll always remember for TJ.

All former blues had pretty good series I’d say. Happy for oshie. And tbh for ovexhkin as well b

PostPosted: June 9 18, 6:58 am 
'Burb Boy

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
tlombard wrote:

All former blues had pretty good series I’d say. Happy for oshie. And tbh for ovexhkin as well b

Perron who sucks in the playoffs got a goal because a shot hit off his body while he was jockeying for position.

PostPosted: September 12 18, 7:00 am 
Hall Of Famer

Was googling a candidate named Marchand, and discovered there's an NHL player by the same name who was admonished for licking people. I thought OK that's a weird hockey term I've never heard before. So I google it and - no. Its just licking. Other players. On the face.

PostPosted: September 12 18, 11:08 am 
Hall Of Famer

ghostrunner wrote:
Was googling a candidate named Marchand, and discovered there's an NHL player by the same name who was admonished for licking people. I thought OK that's a weird hockey term I've never heard before. So I google it and - no. Its just licking. Other players. On the face.

Yeah, he was doing that during last years playoffs. Great player, complete d-bag.

PostPosted: September 15 18, 11:30 am 
darjeeling sipping elite

According to Pronman at The Athletic (whoever that is), the Blues have 3 of the top 21 prospects (not incl goalies), 4 of the top 40 and 5 in the top 100. Seems pretty good. Rates Husso as #6 goalie- a legit NHL prospect.

PostPosted: September 16 18, 11:12 am 
tl;dr

I'm ready for hockey with how the Cards are playing recently.

PostPosted: September 16 18, 2:29 pm 
Veteran Player

I can't wait for this season, really excited to see these kids play. Fabbri Thomas Kyrou as a third line would be fun to watch, hope it happens.

PostPosted: September 18 18, 11:35 am 
tl;dr

With the first preseason game happening tonight, isn't it about time to start a 2018-2019 thread for the Blues?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next