2018 Winter Olympics

A forum for non-baseball sports
Jocephus
99% conan clips

2018 Winter Olympics

Post by Jocephus »

I don't really get into the Olympics and the Winter in particular always seemed like a sham but this was surprising and/or nice if you have such feelings. Or not. This is merely a submission with no expectation of reply.
Koreas to form their first joint Olympic team, will march together during opening ceremonies
SEOUL, South Korea -- The rival Koreas agreed Wednesday to form their first unified Olympic team and have their athletes parade together for the first time in 11 years during the opening ceremonies of next month's Winter Olympics in South Korea, officials said.
http://www.espn.com/olympics/winter18/s ... h-together

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: 2018 Winter Olympics

Post by Freed Roger »

I don't think we get a 30 page threadlike 2014. NO NHLers in the hockey, and fallout of #metoo -reduced public ogling over snow bunnies and the babes of Curling (guilty)

I'll probably be wrong, -the Orange one and his twin Kim Jong Un will get in the mix.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

Jocephus wrote:I don't really get into the Olympics and the Winter in particular always seemed like a sham but this was surprising and/or nice if you have such feelings. Or not. This is merely a submission with no expectation of reply.
Koreas to form their first joint Olympic team, will march together during opening ceremonies
SEOUL, South Korea -- The rival Koreas agreed Wednesday to form their first unified Olympic team and have their athletes parade together for the first time in 11 years during the opening ceremonies of next month's Winter Olympics in South Korea, officials said.
http://www.espn.com/olympics/winter18/s ... h-together
A guy on the radio earlier was giving Trump credit for this monumental peace offering. What am I missing? Did Trump media for North and South Korea?

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

no. you were listening to a sheet hole.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Freed Roger wrote:I don't think we get a 30 page threadlike 2014. NO NHLers in the hockey, and fallout of #metoo -reduced public ogling over snow bunnies and the babes of Curling (guilty)

I'll probably be wrong, -the Orange one and his twin Kim Jong Un will get in the mix.
We will still be ogling snow bunnies and the babes of Curling. We just won't talk about it publicly anymore.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

Jocephus wrote:I don't really get into the Olympics and the Winter in particular always seemed like a sham
To me the Winter Olympics is the best Olympics, and it's no contest. I wonder how that would break down in a large scale poll. My guess is it would be 2/3 in favor of Summer.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

ghostrunner wrote:
Jocephus wrote:I don't really get into the Olympics and the Winter in particular always seemed like a sham
To me the Winter Olympics is the best Olympics, and it's no contest. I wonder how that would break down in a large scale poll. My guess is it would be 2/3 in favor of Summer.
Summer in a landslide for me. Nothing beats the 100m. The 400m hurdles and the 800m have to be the most brutal events in track.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Bobsled is legit. So is all the ski events where they go 70 mph or whatever. And the long jump. Those dudes are crazy.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

ghostrunner wrote:

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

sighyoung wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:
Curling is good, sigh. Though if it had cats it would be better.