GatewayRedbirds.com
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/

6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62471
Page 7 of 7

Author:  Famous Mortimer [ July 11 18, 4:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

England have been remarkably competent in this World Cup, unlike the "lazy superstars" cliche of years gone by. So, they might do it. It's been nice to have my knowledge of something assumed by my accent, unlike when I talk about baseball and some people treat me like a curiosity - "look at him, he thinks he's people".

Author:  Tambourine Man [ July 11 18, 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

33anda3rd wrote:
Glad to have the Curse Of Tambo reversed today.


LOL, right? It was far from the prettiest win, but I'll take it. I'll be pulling for England today. France/England would be a pretty epic final.

Author:  pioneer98 [ July 11 18, 2:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

The Croatia vs England game looks like it was insane. Wish I could have watched it.

Author:  33anda3rd [ July 12 18, 8:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

Tambourine Man wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
Glad to have the Curse Of Tambo reversed today.


LOL, right? It was far from the prettiest win, but I'll take it. I'll be pulling for England today. France/England would be a pretty epic final.


Please pull for Croatia in the final. Let's not try to get that one-game win streak back just yet.

Author:  tlombard [ July 12 18, 9:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

pioneer98 wrote:
The Croatia vs England game looks like it was insane. Wish I could have watched it.


I was able to follow/watch the entire regulation but then had a meeting with my boss RIGHT as they starting the extra time and it was over before the meeting finished. Horrible timing.

Author:  Tambourine Man [ July 13 18, 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

33anda3rd wrote:
Tambourine Man wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
Glad to have the Curse Of Tambo reversed today.


LOL, right? It was far from the prettiest win, but I'll take it. I'll be pulling for England today. France/England would be a pretty epic final.


Please pull for Croatia in the final. Let's not try to get that one-game win streak back just yet.


My last name is ridiculously French. (two-shay) Michael Two-Shay Touchette...I'm rooting for Croatia just because I get to add "ick" to the end of my name.

Author:  MAGA [ July 15 18, 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

Wasn’t really competitive at all. Is that normal?

Author:  lukethedrifter [ July 15 18, 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 6/14 - 7/15 GDT: The World Cup U Guys

MAGA wrote:
Wasn’t really competitive at all. Is that normal?

What wasn’t?

Page 7 of 7 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/