GatewayRedbirds.com
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/

2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62512
Page 31 of 33

Author:  Secret Weapon [ December 5 18, 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

Is there any franchise changing prospect that is worth tanking for this year? I would give up this year to get a guy like McDavid

Author:  GeddyWrox [ December 5 18, 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

tlombard wrote:
I've always been a fan of Ryan Reaves and last night he made me an even bigger fan by giving Tom Wilson a taste of his own medicine.

https://deadspin.com/ryan-reaves-injure ... 1830875006

Author:  cardinalkarp [ December 5 18, 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

Secret Weapon wrote:
Is there any franchise changing prospect that is worth tanking for this year? I would give up this year to get a guy like McDavid


The NHL does a draft lottery so tanking doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna get the first pick.

Author:  cardsfantx [ December 5 18, 3:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

GeddyWrox wrote:
tlombard wrote:
I've always been a fan of Ryan Reaves and last night he made me an even bigger fan by giving Tom Wilson a taste of his own medicine.

https://deadspin.com/ryan-reaves-injure ... 1830875006


lol

Quote:
“I thought he was just looking at his pass, and ran into a lion in the jungle,” Reaves said after the game.

Author:  TheoSqua [ December 5 18, 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

cardinalkarp wrote:
Secret Weapon wrote:
Is there any franchise changing prospect that is worth tanking for this year? I would give up this year to get a guy like McDavid


The NHL does a draft lottery so tanking doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna get the first pick.


Jack Hughes is the consensus top pick next season. He supposedly has talent at the Jack Eichel level.

Author:  letsgocards89 [ December 5 18, 5:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

cardsfantx wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:
tlombard wrote:
I've always been a fan of Ryan Reaves and last night he made me an even bigger fan by giving Tom Wilson a taste of his own medicine.

https://deadspin.com/ryan-reaves-injure ... 1830875006


lol

Quote:
“I thought he was just looking at his pass, and ran into a lion in the jungle,” Reaves said after the game.


I love Reaves so much

Author:  sighyoung [ December 5 18, 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

Of course they give up a tying goal late in the game.

Author:  GeddyWrox [ December 6 18, 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

Instead of us getting 2 pts and our W.C. foe getting 0, we only get 1 and they get 2. Ouch.

Yet another brutal game.

Author:  Hoot45 [ December 6 18, 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season

Me watching every Blues game this year:

Image

Author:  Hoot45 [ December 6 18, 12:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 - 2019 Blues (Hockey) Season


Page 31 of 33 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/