Tim wrote:Answer:
Allen Iverson
Grant Hill
Damon Stoudimire
Jalen Rose
Juwon Howard
Khalid Reeves

Question:
Who are players that lost to Arkansas in the tournament in 1994?
Question:
Who are players who lost in the 2nd round to a Yogi Ferrell-led Indiana in 2015?
Hint: They were on the team with the record for most lottery picks in a single draft.
[SHOW]
KAT #1, WIllie Cauley-Stein #6, Lyles #12, Booker #13. That team also had two second-round picks in Andrew Harrison and Dakari Johnson.
Question:
Who are players who lost to a Da'Sean Butler-led West Virginia in the Elite 8 in 2011?
Hint: They were on the team with the record for most first-round picks in a single draft.
[SHOW]
Wall #1, Boogie #5, Pat Patterson #14, Bledsoe #18, Orton #29
Those are probably the two best college teams assembled in the modern era. Absolute masterpieces of recruiting. Both those teams in both those years probably could beat a couple of the worst NBA teams. This year's Duke team is right up there with them.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Re: 2018-2019 College Basketball

Post by lukethedrifter »

On a whole nother (lower) level, SLU might have a really entertaining team this year. Might have to catch a game or two.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

lukethedrifter wrote:On a whole nother (lower) level, SLU might have a really entertaining team this year. Might have to catch a game or two.
I keep saying that every year and I have still only been to one game at Chaifetz. I can literally look out of the window and work and see the arena right across the highway from the office so it doesn't get more convenient than that. I don't know what my problem is.

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

Duke better figure out how to defend a ball screen before we crown’em

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

33anda3rd wrote:
Tim wrote:Answer:
Allen Iverson
Grant Hill
Damon Stoudimire
Jalen Rose
Juwon Howard
Khalid Reeves

Question:
Who are players that lost to Arkansas in the tournament in 1994?
Question:
Who are players who lost in the 2nd round to a Yogi Ferrell-led Indiana in 2015?
Hint: They were on the team with the record for most lottery picks in a single draft.
[SHOW]
KAT #1, WIllie Cauley-Stein #6, Lyles #12, Booker #13. That team also had two second-round picks in Andrew Harrison and Dakari Johnson.
Question:
Who are players who lost to a Da'Sean Butler-led West Virginia in the Elite 8 in 2011?
Hint: They were on the team with the record for most first-round picks in a single draft.
[SHOW]
Wall #1, Boogie #5, Pat Patterson #14, Bledsoe #18, Orton #29
Those are probably the two best college teams assembled in the modern era. Absolute masterpieces of recruiting. Both those teams in both those years probably could beat a couple of the worst NBA teams. This year's Duke team is right up there with them.
Im arguing college teams. No doubt that there have been teams assembled that are more talented.

But sophomore Corliss and Thurman with juniors McDaniel and Beck were dirty. Pardon me if I wait until conference play to crown’em

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Watching the "Last Days of Knight" 30 for 30. I had kind of forgotten how absolutely insufferable he was. [expletive] that guy.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Watching the "Last Days of Knight" 30 for 30. I had kind of forgotten how absolutely insufferable he was. [expletive] that guy.
I watched it last week. Can't fathom why any of those kids would have wanted to play for him.

ThatGuy
Perennial All-Star

Post by ThatGuy »

He’s a Trump guy isn’t he? That was way too predictable.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

I had no idea Travis Ford teams would be this tough.

Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Post by Hoot45 »

Carte'Are Gordon leaving SLU.