2018-2019 College Basketball

A forum for non-baseball sports
Socnorb11
The Last Word

Re: 2018-2019 College Basketball

Post by Socnorb11 »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:The double dribble should be called 100 times out of 100. Shouldn't need replay for that.

The foul was legit.

What a horrible ending to a great game.
Doesn’t matter. According to replay enthusiasts they will get it right. Twice now in like two months there have been completely obvious and massive [expletive] ups on the highest level in calls in games with replay. So the whole “get it right” is obviously a complete fabrication of an argument.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Did they review the play, and still not call it?

MAGA
All-Star

Post by MAGA »

9:20 ET tip-off? On a monday?

Not watching that [expletive]

Tim
Consider him admonished

Post by Tim »

MAGA wrote:9:20 ET tip-off? On a monday?

Not watching that [expletive]
Kills me. Every year.

Love SC, hate EST

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Socnorb11 wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:The double dribble should be called 100 times out of 100. Shouldn't need replay for that.

The foul was legit.

Doesn’t matter. According to replay enthusiasts they will get it right. Twice now in like two months there have been completely obvious and massive [expletive] ups on the highest level in calls in games with replay. So the whole “get it right” is obviously a complete fabrication of an argument.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Did they review the play, and still not call it?
Back Broncos I love you man but sometimes I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just slow. Regardless, they do have replay in ncaa. They have it. It’s been a round a good long while. But they obviously miss call. We agree on all things.

Where we diverge: will more replay makenthings more perfect? Lololol.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Idgaf about right calls to go further idgaf. Just play the game and stfu whilst I watch.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

The foul was legit.

Back Broncos I love you man but sometimes I can’t tell if you’re trolling or just slow. Regardless, they do have replay in ncaa. They have it. It’s been a round a good long while. But they obviously miss call. We agree on all things.

Where we diverge: will more replay makenthings more perfect? Lololol.
I'm definitely not trolling. I thought maybe they had reviewed this play, and still missed it. Didn't understand what you were saying.

Yeah, I don't want more replay. As I said, they should get this call right 100 times out of 100, even without replay.

33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:

The foul was legit.

It definitely does not bode well for the proponents of replay when the very plays replay seems to exist to fix are not fixed.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Picked up dinner and on the tv Dick Vitale was screaming into the camera. I thought he was executed like two years ago?

st.lewis11
Hall Of Famer

Post by st.lewis11 »

This has been a great game, hope it has an epic ending.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

Sheesh, you can't overturn based on that.