GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 17 19, 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 6 19, 7:42 am 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 55773


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 6 19, 7:47 am 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25301
Location: Raptured
That was one boring ass game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 6 19, 8:25 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Posts: 20251
Location: Low A Minors
That game was just awful. Poorly played by both teams. Penalties one every other play. Just utter garbage. I only watched the second half but yikes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 7 19, 10:17 am 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25301
Location: Raptured
I [expletive] love the raiders.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 7 19, 3:47 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer

Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Posts: 11498
Location: kintore/yuendumu
I [expletive] love the fact that I have no idea what Antonio Brown has done this past summer. Apparently it doesn't involve domestic violence though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 7 19, 4:11 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Posts: 7470
Location: Central AR
And now he's in New England.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 9 19, 9:34 am 
Offline
tl;dr

Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Posts: 4635
I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 9 19, 5:08 pm 
Offline
The Last Word

Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Posts: 19661
tlombard wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.


Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 9 19, 5:10 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 37163
Location: Huis Clos
Socnorb11 wrote:
tlombard wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.


Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.


He’s a kook. Maybe he’ll decide to tone it down to keep his money but he’s definitely a kook.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 10 19, 8:38 am 
Offline
tl;dr

Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Posts: 4635
lukethedrifter wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
tlombard wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.


Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.


He’s a kook. Maybe he’ll decide to tone it down to keep his money but he’s definitely a kook.


Not arguing that he isn't a kook but he sure turned it up to 11 a few months after getting to the Raiders, knowing that New England wanted him before he was traded there. You'll never convince me that my incorrect opinion is wrong!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group