GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 17 19, 9:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2019 NFL Season
PostPosted: September 6 19, 7:42 am 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: September 6 19, 7:47 am 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

That was one boring ass game.

PostPosted: September 6 19, 8:25 pm 
Hall Of Famer

That game was just awful. Poorly played by both teams. Penalties one every other play. Just utter garbage. I only watched the second half but yikes.

PostPosted: September 7 19, 10:17 am 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

I [expletive] love the raiders.

PostPosted: September 7 19, 3:47 pm 
Hall Of Famer

I [expletive] love the fact that I have no idea what Antonio Brown has done this past summer. Apparently it doesn't involve domestic violence though.

PostPosted: September 7 19, 4:11 pm 
Perennial All-Star

And now he's in New England.

PostPosted: September 9 19, 9:34 am 
tl;dr

I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.

PostPosted: September 9 19, 5:08 pm 
The Last Word

tlombard wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.

Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.

PostPosted: September 9 19, 5:10 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

Socnorb11 wrote:
tlombard wrote:

Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.

He’s a kook. Maybe he’ll decide to tone it down to keep his money but he’s definitely a kook.

PostPosted: September 10 19, 8:38 am 
tl;dr

lukethedrifter wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
tlombard wrote:

He’s a kook. Maybe he’ll decide to tone it down to keep his money but he’s definitely a kook.

Not arguing that he isn't a kook but he sure turned it up to 11 a few months after getting to the Raiders, knowing that New England wanted him before he was traded there. You'll never convince me that my incorrect opinion is wrong!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next