GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

That was one boring ass game.

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

That game was just awful. Poorly played by both teams. Penalties one every other play. Just utter garbage. I only watched the second half but yikes.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

I [expletive] love the raiders.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

I [expletive] love the fact that I have no idea what Antonio Brown has done this past summer. Apparently it doesn't involve domestic violence though.

obucard
Perennial All-Star

Post by obucard »

And now he's in New England.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.

Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

tlombard wrote:I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.
Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Socnorb11 wrote:
tlombard wrote:I'm pretty sure that Antonio Brown's behavior during his brief stint with the Raiders was because once he got there he realized what a sh!t show of an organization they are, especially under Gruden and Mayock so he decided he needed to get the heck out of there ASAP and started doing all that stuff to force them into cutting him while not doing anything that would get him a league suspension.
Except he acted like a buffoon in Pittsburgh too, and that's a well-run, winning organization.
He’s a kook. Maybe he’ll decide to tone it down to keep his money but he’s definitely a kook.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

lukethedrifter wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:
He’s a kook. Maybe he’ll decide to tone it down to keep his money but he’s definitely a kook.
Not arguing that he isn't a kook but he sure turned it up to 11 a few months after getting to the Raiders, knowing that New England wanted him before he was traded there. You'll never convince me that my incorrect opinion is wrong!