fish tacos

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

jim wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:i dont like it when there is ketchup on a fish taco
I guess I'm such a fish taco nut, that I'll take them pretty much anyway they are served. The ketchup is an acquired taste, a little tangy, but not bad. I've even had them with these little crunchy things in them - not sure what those were. Sunflower seeds maybe? Hard to tell, but that place didn't know how to serve them. They must have been too hot, because the next day I had all of these blisters in my mouth like you get when you eat pizza that hasn't properly cooled.
:puke:

letsgocards89
Perennial All-Star

Post by letsgocards89 »

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

Sausage_Gravy wrote:
jim wrote:
Sausage_Gravy wrote:
Michael wrote:I guess it wouldn't be a good idea to start a "I enjoy big hot sausages" thread.
I think that is a very good idea.... I love sausages!

I've never had a fish taco, but I don't care for fish... I guess that's probably why.
Ok, I don't like this thread anymore.
Sorry Jim, but I'm a gal...

And on a side note....lettuce is bad... i don't know why anyone would ever have lettuce on their taco.
On your side note.. although I prefer lettuce, if I were served a fish taco without lettuce and knew that great thought was put into that decision, I may actually like that taco better. Something about knowing a person put that much thought into serving their fish taco just makes me all tingly.

(sorry I couldn't let this thread die...)

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

TabascoElvis wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:Has anyone ever had the fish tacos from Joe's Crab Shack?

I tend to not order them when I'm in a crab house... stick to what you do best is my motto.... although some of the street vendors do a nice job

I have found that if I don't have the occasional fish taco I will be living in a crab house. I prefer my fish taco served with a whisker biscuit and a slice of hair pie.

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

Post by Fat Strat »

I think that this thread has run it's course. I'm going to lock it and send it to the Hall of Fame.

This is definitely the funniest thread in GRB history.