Urinal Flatulence

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.

Audible farting at the urinals?

Acceptable. You're in the bathroom, right?
70%
Not acceptable. Take it to a stall, buddy.
30%

Total votes: 44

Faceman
Perennial All-Star

Post by Faceman »

stretch wrote:
jim wrote:I'm not even sure I could pee and fart at the same time.
I'm not even sure I could pee and not fart at the same time.
Hilarious and true

stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Post by stlmark »

Cronos69 wrote:
StatmanCrothers wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:I don't condone it but I don't hold it against anyone.

What I can't stand is when people hawk a big ol' loogy into the urinal while they pee. Is that really necessary?
what about taking a crap in the urinal?
It's okay as long as it's at the public swimming pool.
But why wouldn't just go in the pool in that case?
'cause its really just a candy bar
Baby Ruth. mmmmm.

RUTH..RUTH..RUTH..BABY? RUTH!
I have a guy at work who looks like Sloth. :lol:

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Elphie15
Perennial All-Star

Post by Elphie15 »

This thread was now on page 2, so I bumped it.

Big Red Number 8
Fringe Major League Player

Post by Big Red Number 8 »

Tony Perez was the best urinal farter I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. His farts would be audible, yet not too loud, and he would always say "Excuse me" afterwards. I respected that in a fellow player. Pete Rose would just de-pants you as you tried to pee. We all laughed, but inside we all hated the guy.

At the ESPN studio, Peter Gammons really lets them fly with reckless abandon. My partner Jon Miller attempts to mask his by talking about the infield fly rule whenever he feels one coming on. This trick would work if he didn't mention the rule 2 or 3 times each and every time we're sharing the bathroom.

cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer

Post by cardinalkarp »

Big Red Number 8 wrote:Tony Perez was the best urinal farter I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. His farts would be audible, yet not too loud, and he would always say "Excuse me" afterwards. I respected that in a fellow player. Pete Rose would just de-pants you as you tried to pee. We all laughed, but inside we all hated the guy.

At the ESPN studio, Peter Gammons really lets them fly with reckless abandon. My partner Jon Miller attempts to mask his by talking about the infield fly rule whenever he feels one coming on. This trick would work if he didn't mention the rule 2 or 3 times each and every time we're sharing the bathroom.
=D>

The King
Single A Minor League Player

Post by The King »

Farts are jazz to @ssholes.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy

Post by planet planet »

Big Red Number 8 wrote:Tony Perez was the best urinal farter I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. His farts would be audible, yet not too loud, and he would always say "Excuse me" afterwards. I respected that in a fellow player. Pete Rose would just de-pants you as you tried to pee. We all laughed, but inside we all hated the guy.

So no. 8, describe your style while in the john. Most of us wouldn't know the nuances because we've never played the game.

Big Red Number 8
Fringe Major League Player

Post by Big Red Number 8 »

Thank you for your question planet pujolsian.

While a lot of people have accused me of having diarhea of the mouth when I'm on the air, I keep my farts close to the cheeks at the urinals. Major league clubhouses are full of potty humor, but all of the hall of famers I played with always took the same approach at the "pissers" (baseball term that you may not have heard of) that we took out on the field. Very professional. When I look at a guy like Rick Ankiel, I know that he's the same way in the john as he was on the mound. A loose cannon. Just letting them fly as fast and furious as he can, and just can't control them.