Edmonds heading to San Diego

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth

Re: Edmonds heading to San Diego

Post by Hungary Jack »

jagtrader wrote:I just wanted to be reply No. 500.
You were named in the Mitchell report. Therefore your 500th reply carries an asterisk.

JL21
NPR & THT Contributor

Post by JL21 »

TimeForGuinness wrote:Once RC21 replies....the thread will be locked
I believe my initial comment was "The headline should read 'Edmonds traded for a bag of turds'."

But I've since come down off of that ledge a little bit. A lot of my concerns were addressed in this thread (Freese's age, his lack of going above high-A). Honestly, I don't mind trading Edmonds at all. My initial problem was Freese, though seeing some positive feedback and some background about the kid change my opinion a little. I still hope they could have gotten more for Edmonds.

I also hope they don't rush Rasmus' arby clock. Give me 2 1/2 months of Ankiel and let Rasmus hit a little in AAA. Last night on FSMW, Strauss and Hayes and McLaughlin were thinking this was the route they'd go.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

RC21 wrote:
TimeForGuinness wrote:Once RC21 replies....the thread will be locked
I believe my initial comment was "The headline should read 'Edmonds traded for a bag of turds'."

But I've since come down off of that ledge a little bit. A lot of my concerns were addressed in this thread (Freese's age, his lack of going above high-A). Honestly, I don't mind trading Edmonds at all. My initial problem was Freese, though seeing some positive feedback and some background about the kid change my opinion a little. I still hope they could have gotten more for Edmonds.

I also hope they don't rush Rasmus' arby clock. Give me 2 1/2 months of Ankiel and let Rasmus hit a little in AAA. Last night on FSMW, Strauss and Hayes and McLaughlin were thinking this was the route they'd go.
The midnight clock has struck. Run before the mods turn the thread into a pumpkin!