Strip Clubs

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by JCShutout »

I'm not sure if I want to go to one or stay away from one now...

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.
I'm picturing an obese stripper running around knocking things over. Thanks.
Well she wasnt that big but compared to jims girl she was enormous....I woke up the next morning in bed in between my girlfriend and the bachelor and i was the only one naked....There was a 6 inch buck knife sticking out of the wall and the living room had a mixture of ketchup, mustard, beer whiskey and what i hope was mayonaisse all over the floor and TV......
Amazing.

ThatGuy
Perennial All-Star

Post by ThatGuy »

JCShutout wrote:I'm not sure if I want to go to one or stay away from one now...
Find a girl with good terroir and a butch haircut and you're all set.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I can say I have been to without a doubt the worst strip club ever. It was in Ft. Wood, and not one of the decent ones. This one was near the base and it didn't even advertise itself as a strip club. It was more of a bar and pool hall that also featured fat, ugly biker chicks dancing naked. One of them was dressed up in some medieval type outfit that Wart would appreciate and was carrying a sword around with her. Her idea of a tip hustle was to walk up to you and point that sword right in your face and completely creep you out. We gave her a dollar just to make her go away. It was so boring that we were actually more interested in playing pool than watching what was going on onstage. The "private dance" area was in a well-lit corner of the bar ten feet away from the pool table and consisted of a shower curtain and a bar stool. A guy went in there with one of the strippers and it became apparent after five minutes that they were having sex.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Note to self: Invent time machine. Travel back in time to party with jim and m1ironmike.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy

Post by planet planet »

This thread is seriously grossing me out. How's that for content, Magneto?

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

cardsfansince82 wrote:I can say I have been to without a doubt the worst strip club ever. It was in Ft. Wood, and not one of the decent ones. This one was near the base and it didn't even advertise itself as a strip club. It was more of a bar and pool hall that also featured fat, ugly biker chicks dancing naked. One of them was dressed up in some medieval type outfit that Wart would appreciate and was carrying a sword around with her. Her idea of a tip hustle was to walk up to you and point that sword right in your face and completely creep you out. We gave her a dollar just to make her go away. It was so boring that we were actually more interested in playing pool than watching what was going on onstage. The "private dance" area was in a well-lit corner of the bar ten feet away from the pool table and consisted of a shower curtain and a bar stool. A guy went in there with one of the strippers and it became apparent after five minutes that they were having sex.
Ha! That sounds horrible and great at the same time.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

I only go to them to get dad and to pick up my mom's check.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

Ft. Wood. tee hee hee

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

cardsfansince82 wrote:Note to self: Invent time machine. Travel back in time to party with jim and m1ironmike.

Bring plenty of bail money!!