Strip Clubs

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Re: Strip Clubs

Post by jim »

Michael wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
jim wrote:95? Try 75 - maybe. Someone really needed to get her a bowl of soup or a loaf of bread.
I remember that they turned the music on and 15 seconds later she was naked and just standing there.......not a very well thought out striptease on her part....

Haha
The best part was that she is standing there naked in front of like thirty or so 20-something year old men all yelling "PUT IT BACK ON! PUT IT BACK ON!".

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

It was the group that jim and I ran with 1st attempt at a bachelor party............We failed miserably with the stripper and as I recall was ejected from the hotel we were at but were left with fond memories...The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

jim wrote:
Michael wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
jim wrote:95? Try 75 - maybe. Someone really needed to get her a bowl of soup or a loaf of bread.
I remember that they turned the music on and 15 seconds later she was naked and just standing there.......not a very well thought out striptease on her part....

Haha
The best part was that she is standing there naked in front of like thirty or so 20-something year old men all yelling "PUT IT BACK ON! PUT IT BACK ON!".
she was not built or pretty by any stretch....even after factoring in the alcohol intake she was one unattractive woman!!

haltz
Hall Of Famer

Post by haltz »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.
I'm picturing an obese stripper running around knocking things over. Thanks.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.
The way that sentence is worded the thing destroyed could either be the apartment or the stripper. :shock:

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

haltz wrote:
Well she wasnt that big but compared to jims girl she was enormous....I woke up the next morning in bed in between my girlfriend and the bachelor and i was the only one naked....There was a 6 inch buck knife sticking out of the wall and the living room had a mixture of ketchup, mustard, beer whiskey and what i hope was mayonaisse all over the floor and TV......

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

G. Keenan wrote:
haltz wrote:
The way that sentence is worded the thing destroyed could either be the apartment or the stripper. :shock:

I would venture to say that any stripper that left our parties were severely traumatized

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
haltz wrote:
Well she wasnt that big but compared to jims girl she was enormous....I woke up the next morning in bed in between my girlfriend and the bachelor and i was the only one naked....There was a 6 inch buck knife sticking out of the wall and the living room had a mixture of ketchup, mustard, beer whiskey and what i hope was mayonaisse all over the floor and TV......
:shock:

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

A good night out for us was when nobody got arrested or lost a fight. And with the riot act I read the cops it's no wonder I wasn't arrested that night. I've been arrested for far less than that.

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer

Post by Magneto2.0 »

Btw, I'm in no way disrespected people who enjoy them and find them fun. I'm not saying strip clubs are for "losers" (Most athletes make it their second home), but I just don't see the fun in it. Some very good responses so far.