GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently March 24 19, 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Strip Clubs
PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:27 pm 
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Michael wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
jim wrote:
95? Try 75 - maybe. Someone really needed to get her a bowl of soup or a loaf of bread.

I remember that they turned the music on and 15 seconds later she was naked and just standing there.......not a very well thought out striptease on her part....

Haha

The best part was that she is standing there naked in front of like thirty or so 20-something year old men all yelling "PUT IT BACK ON! PUT IT BACK ON!".

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:31 pm 
Well hello, pilgrim

It was the group that jim and I ran with 1st attempt at a bachelor party............We failed miserably with the stripper and as I recall was ejected from the hotel we were at but were left with fond memories...The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:33 pm 
Well hello, pilgrim

jim wrote:
Michael wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
jim wrote:
95? Try 75 - maybe. Someone really needed to get her a bowl of soup or a loaf of bread.

I remember that they turned the music on and 15 seconds later she was naked and just standing there.......not a very well thought out striptease on her part....

Haha

The best part was that she is standing there naked in front of like thirty or so 20-something year old men all yelling "PUT IT BACK ON! PUT IT BACK ON!".

she was not built or pretty by any stretch....even after factoring in the alcohol intake she was one unattractive woman!!

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:34 pm 
Hall Of Famer

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.

I'm picturing an obese stripper running around knocking things over. Thanks.

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:38 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:
The next bachelor party we organized had a stripper of the opposite body type and left my apartment destroyed.

The way that sentence is worded the thing destroyed could either be the apartment or the stripper. :shock:

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:41 pm 
Well hello, pilgrim

haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:

Well she wasnt that big but compared to jims girl she was enormous....I woke up the next morning in bed in between my girlfriend and the bachelor and i was the only one naked....There was a 6 inch buck knife sticking out of the wall and the living room had a mixture of ketchup, mustard, beer whiskey and what i hope was mayonaisse all over the floor and TV......

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:43 pm 
Well hello, pilgrim

G. Keenan wrote:
haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:

The way that sentence is worded the thing destroyed could either be the apartment or the stripper. :shock:

I would venture to say that any stripper that left our parties were severely traumatized

PostPosted: February 25 08, 4:47 pm 
likes to grate his own cheese

M1IRONMIKE wrote:
haltz wrote:
M1IRONMIKE wrote:

Well she wasnt that big but compared to jims girl she was enormous....I woke up the next morning in bed in between my girlfriend and the bachelor and i was the only one naked....There was a 6 inch buck knife sticking out of the wall and the living room had a mixture of ketchup, mustard, beer whiskey and what i hope was mayonaisse all over the floor and TV......

:shock:

PostPosted: February 25 08, 5:18 pm 
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

A good night out for us was when nobody got arrested or lost a fight. And with the riot act I read the cops it's no wonder I wasn't arrested that night. I've been arrested for far less than that.

PostPosted: February 25 08, 5:19 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Btw, I'm in no way disrespected people who enjoy them and find them fun. I'm not saying strip clubs are for "losers" (Most athletes make it their second home), but I just don't see the fun in it. Some very good responses so far.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next