Update3: thrill enjoys spending time with a Rich Man

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer

Re: Not cool...

Post by TimeForGuinness »

JCShutout wrote:Meh, my parents have sex (not with each other anymore, presumably with their new spouses). Doesn't really gross me out. i hope they are having a lot of sex and enjoying their marriage. Same goes for my sister. I've heard her and my brother in law screwing. It happens. They are all people. People have been screwing for millenia. I prefer it doesn't stop as I want the species to continue. I mean, if they're into each other, there is probably a very good chance that anything you sit on, lean on, look at in someone's house, the owners have screwed on it, and why not?

Given, I don't want to see my mother in law or anyone related to me nude, but in this day of tubgirl and other nasty internet stuff, is it really that shocking?
yes, yes it is

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Michael wrote:It was that rhythmic body slapping noise. Ugh.
Ahahahaha. That is the worst. Do you ever hear that noise when you're making it and have flashbacks? Like a Vietnam vet?
Michael all of a sudden stops, mid thrust, and starts staring off into space, face aghast.

Thanks for the concern guys. After years of therapy I've been able to work past my sexual issues.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Michael wrote:my sexual issues.
/slap slap slap slap

obucard
Perennial All-Star

Post by obucard »

G. Keenan wrote:
/slap slap slap slap

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

obucard wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
/slap slap slap slap
Ah, the ever inappropriate Cid. Nice.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

I walked in on my Grandparents when I was about 17......oh the horror!!!!!

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

wart wins this thread. Wow.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Michael wrote:wart wins this thread. Wow.
yeah...yer parents are one thing...yer parent's parents and all that wrinkly skin...egads

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Michael wrote:
JCShutout wrote:Meh, my parents have sex (not with each other anymore, presumably with their new spouses). Doesn't really gross me out. i hope they are having a lot of sex and enjoying their marriage. Same goes for my sister. I've heard her and my brother in law screwing. It happens. They are all people. People have been screwing for millenia. I prefer it doesn't stop as I want the species to continue. I mean, if they're into each other, there is probably a very good chance that anything you sit on, lean on, look at in someone's house, the owners have screwed on it, and why not?

I refuse to believe you're not grossed out by the thought of your parents doing the freak nasty.

Oh, and once I heard my sister doing it. The sound is forever etched in my memory. It was that rhythmic body slapping noise. Ugh.
Why? Its sex. People do it, including parents and grandparents (especially them, or else we woulden't be here). So what? My parents probably went at it daily in their youth. I hope they still enjoy each other a few times a week atleast.

There will be exceptions, but essentially every single relative of ours, father, mother, sister, brother, cousin, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, etc will have sex and will hopefully enjoy it enough to continue having it and to experiment. They're just people. My family isn't any better or more important or different than anyone else, so why should I expect them to be different?
Last edited by JCShutout on May 18 09, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief

Post by docellis »

I think it is one thing to assume they are sexually active but it is another to be forced to see/hear proof. Kind of like we all know people use the bathroom but we don't want proof of that.