IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
go birds
-go birds

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Post by go birds »

[/youtube]

Dead Shepherd
Single A Minor League Player

Post by Dead Shepherd »

KyCardinalFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by KyCardinalFan »

[/youtube]

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

At attorney I work with who knows I'm a big Cardinals fan just told me about how he's a family friend of Kip Wells. It was difficult for me not to mention what an awful, awful pitcher Kip Wells is.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

heyzeus wrote:At attorney I work with who knows I'm a big Cardinals fan just told me about how he's a family friend of Kip Wells. It was difficult for me not to mention what an awful, awful pitcher Kip Wells is.
Are you implying Lawyers are stupid?

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

heyzeus wrote:At attorney I work with who knows I'm a big Cardinals fan just told me about how he's a family friend of Kip Wells. It was difficult for me not to mention what an awful, awful pitcher Kip Wells is.
If he's much of a friend, he'd know.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

vinsanity wrote:
Not to make a blanket generalization, but no. Lawyers are across the board brilliant and some of the finest citizens this country has.

The person I was talking to was aware that Wells had been cut by the Reds and didn't seem to be playing ball for anyone right now, so I think the horribleness of Wells remained an unspoken thing that each of us acknowledged in our own way. Like a silent yet putrid fart hanging in the hallway.

Go ahead and apply that analogy for Kip's career.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

heyzeus wrote:
vinsanity wrote:
Not to make a blanket generalization, but no. Lawyers are across the board brilliant and some of the finest citizens this country has.

The person I was talking to was aware that Wells had been cut by the Reds and didn't seem to be playing ball for anyone right now, so I think the horribleness of Wells remained an unspoken thing that each of us acknowledged in our own way. Like a silent yet putrid fart hanging in the hallway.

Go ahead and apply that analogy for Kip's career.
Wells' true friends would have taken the ball away and gotten him a designated pitcher.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Boobasaurus Rex, Schnozzberries, OHLENDORFFFFF!!!!! and now the Kipster. Your life is like Entourage:Austin.