GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 21 19, 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: August 25 16, 4:03 pm 
Offline
Everday Unicorn
User avatar

Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Posts: 33632
Location: Austin, TX
It's all in the game, yo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 6:03 pm 
Offline
Hallelujah Brother
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Posts: 12565
heyzeus wrote:
thrill wrote:
I just reelized that withut mod powerz, I kan not longer edit my own posts withert peeple nowing. Dam. Know mor gong bak in the arkives to look extreemlee rite abowt evereething.


You're right, that is a shame.


And kind of [expletive] for the rest of us mopes who have to live with our mistakes. I'm starting a revolution.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 6:49 pm 
Offline
Hallelujah Brother
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Posts: 12565
We need a mod playbook for those of us keeping score at home. Who's in, and who's out?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 6:53 pm 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 42393
Location: Somewhere back in my long ago
heyzeus wrote:
thrill wrote:
I just reelized that withut mod powerz, I kan not longer edit my own posts withert peeple nowing. Dam. Know mor gong bak in the arkives to look extreemlee rite abowt evereething.


You're right, that is a shame.

You're a newbie, Zeus, but we watch ex-mods verrrrry carefully.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 7:48 pm 
Offline
Next Gen Wart
User avatar

Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Posts: 8235
Location: St. Louis
stlouie_lipp wrote:
We need a mod playbook for those of us keeping score at home. Who's in, and who's out?


I believe the current list of mods is this:
Kyle
Planet
Radbird
Tambourine Man
Ghostrunner
Heyzeus
MrCrowesGarden
TheoSqua


It's up to Kyle is more are added.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 8:47 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 35671
Location: Huis Clos
We were promised all new mods.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 8:58 pm 
Offline
-go birds
User avatar

Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Posts: 28416
yea what gives


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 9:02 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 35671
Location: Huis Clos
Also, we really haven't heard much from Kyle. The Kroenke comps are legit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 25 16, 9:10 pm 
Offline
Next Gen Wart
User avatar

Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Posts: 8235
Location: St. Louis
lukethedrifter wrote:
Also, we really haven't heard much from Kyle. The Kroenke comps are legit.

What would you like to know? I'll make it up on the spot!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 26 16, 6:39 am 
Offline
bronoun enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Posts: 27912
Location: extremely online
TheoSqua wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:
We need a mod playbook for those of us keeping score at home. Who's in, and who's out?


I believe the current list of mods is this:
Kyle
Planet
Radbird
Tambourine Man
Ghostrunner
Heyzeus
MrCrowesGarden
TheoSqua


It's up to Kyle is more are added.

All joking a salad, this is a very good list. Top notch peeps.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group