Yahoo DL issues...

Talk about fantasy sports here
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star

Yahoo DL issues...

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

Ok, so I've put Jim Thome on the DL...yet when I try to add a player, it asks me who I want to drop. If a players on the DL, shouldn't I be able to add someone without dropping someone already on my roster?

Gashouse
Perennial All-Star

Post by Gashouse »

Are you using the Classic or Drag-and-Drop? I had a similar problem earlier and was only able to put the player on the DL in the Classic mode. Look on the upper-ish right (just above the roster) to switch back and forth.

mikechamp
Hall Of Famer

Post by mikechamp »

Also, if you have someone on the DL who no longer has a red "DL" next to their name, you have to get them off before making a roster move.

ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

Thanks Gashouse, that worked.

paskal
Veteran Player

Post by paskal »

Gashouse wrote:Are you using the Classic or Drag-and-Drop? I had a similar problem earlier and was only able to put the player on the DL in the Classic mode. Look on the upper-ish right (just above the roster) to switch back and forth.
In the Drag and Drop mode if you click on a guy who's on the DL (has the red DL by his name), A DL spot pops up at the bottom of your roster, and you just drag him to that.

TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart

Post by TheoSqua »

also, if you set your lineup in advance you have to go and change it in future days.

I had this problem trying to drop someone and it wouldn't give me the extra spot from DL because I had the player on the bench when I set my roster in advance