Trade question

Talk about fantasy sports here
stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Trade question

Post by stlmark »

I'm wondering if I was asking to much for Rafael Furcal? This owner wanted Furcal, so I offered him Furcal for Alex Rios and Ryan Freel. Sometimes I think that owners look at their current ranking and not how good the player is. Furcal's ranking, I think, was 191. We all know that he's better then that. He's been a better 2nd half player in the last few years. I know Rios is a possible 30 HR guy, but he hasn't gotten that far yet in his career. Furcal is the best player in the deal. Did I ask for to much?

Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

Re: Trade question

Post by Fat Strat »

stlmark wrote:I'm wondering if I was asking to much for Rafael Furcal? This owner wanted Furcal, so I offered him Furcal for Alex Rios and Ryan Freel. Sometimes I think that owners look at their current ranking and not how good the player is. Furcal's ranking, I think, was 191. We all know that he's better then that. He's been a better 2nd half player in the last few years. I know Rios is a possible 30 HR guy, but he hasn't gotten that far yet in his career. Furcal is the best player in the deal. Did I ask for to much?
Definitely not. Some people only make trades if they feel like they are getting a huge steal.

stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Re: Trade question

Post by stlmark »

Fat Strat wrote:
stlmark wrote:I'm wondering if I was asking to much for Rafael Furcal? This owner wanted Furcal, so I offered him Furcal for Alex Rios and Ryan Freel. Sometimes I think that owners look at their current ranking and not how good the player is. Furcal's ranking, I think, was 191. We all know that he's better then that. He's been a better 2nd half player in the last few years. I know Rios is a possible 30 HR guy, but he hasn't gotten that far yet in his career. Furcal is the best player in the deal. Did I ask for to much?
Definitely not. Some people only make trades if they feel like they are getting a huge steal.
That's what I think Fat Strat. Because I'm in last in this keeper league, they think they can rob me. I aactually was offered Sammy Sosa for Soriano a few days ago and I laughed my a** off at that one. I beginning to get frustrated with this league.