GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 21 19, 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Pumped..
PostPosted: March 22 09, 4:48 pm 
Offline
All-Star

Joined: March 3 09, 4:20 pm
Posts: 1255
11 team league...I have the 2nd pick in the draft

First guy takes Hanley, I get Pujols

I then have the 21st pick in the draft....and take Alex Rodriguez :shock:

Pujols and A-Rod on the same team...yea...I'm pumped

I also have Carlos Quentin and BJ Upton in my OF


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pumped..
PostPosted: March 22 09, 6:38 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Posts: 10372
Location: north county, stl
That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pumped..
PostPosted: March 22 09, 10:31 pm 
Offline
All-Star

Joined: March 3 09, 4:20 pm
Posts: 1255
PujolJunkie wrote:
That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.


I'm well aware of the hip surgery he recently had

Nowhere in any report did I ever see or even read even pure speculation that he's missing the whole year...love to know where you came up with that..

I've heard out till June or thru June, and I'll still take 3 months of A-Rod and Pujols production together...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pumped..
PostPosted: March 22 09, 11:18 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Posts: 14761
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
JS04 wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:
That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.


I'm well aware of the hip surgery he recently had

Nowhere in any report did I ever see or even read even pure speculation that he's missing the whole year...love to know where you came up with that..

I've heard out till June or thru June, and I'll still take 3 months of A-Rod and Pujols production together...

He'll be back this season, they're saying he'll have surgery after the season, however.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pumped..
PostPosted: March 23 09, 6:00 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Posts: 10372
Location: north county, stl
cards2468 wrote:
JS04 wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:
That'd be fine .. except A Rod is guaranteed to miss the first month and most likely the rest of the season after surgery.


I'm well aware of the hip surgery he recently had

Nowhere in any report did I ever see or even read even pure speculation that he's missing the whole year...love to know where you came up with that..

I've heard out till June or thru June, and I'll still take 3 months of A-Rod and Pujols production together...

He'll be back this season, they're saying he'll have surgery after the season, however.


I'm sure he'll be back in May. But all reports point to the fact that it won't be long until he starts feeling the effects of it. If he tries to play through it, especially at 3rd base and doesn't get regular rest, it's bound to be a nagging problem that is going to effect his swing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group