Fantasy football keeper league trade advice...

Talk about fantasy sports here
phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming

Fantasy football keeper league trade advice...

Post by phins »

Ok, so my basic scenario is this:

Would you rather have Reggie Bush, Johnathan Stewart & Marshawn Lynch

OR

Tom Brady & Stewart?

Rather complex keeper league system, but basically the league has this points set up (1 pt for each):

20 yd passing
15 yd receiving
10 yd rushing
Per reception

6 pts for all TD's, and -2 for INT's.

My buddy said he would take a 1st rounder and Reggie Bush for Tom Brady, and I can trade Lynch for a 1st rounder. Then I take my 1st rounder and Bush and get Brady. Thus, the above scenario.

PS- I can play 3 RB's at a time, so all of the RB's can be in my lineup when not suspended.

Rieges
Veteran Player

Re: Fantasy football keeper league trade advice...

Post by Rieges »

What RBs/QBs/WR will be available in the draft and what pick would you get with both your first rounder and the first rounder you would get for Lynch?

phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming

Re: Fantasy football keeper league trade advice...

Post by phins »

Rieges wrote:What RBs/QBs/WR will be available in the draft and what pick would you get with both your first rounder and the first rounder you would get for Lynch?
Most anybody elite is kept...it's a 16 team league, and you must keep at least two. I think 66 players were kept...the players that get drafted in the first are basically rookies and second tier players. I took Johnathan Stewart 8th last year if that helps any...

PS- Remember, I don't have a 1st rounder. I used it to trade for Lynch last year, as well as my 2nd rounder. I don't pick until the 4th round. By then, I'll be looking at no studs at all available.