Keeper league trade proposal...

Talk about fantasy sports here
phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming

Keeper league trade proposal...

Post by phins »

I'm giving Johnathan Stewart, getting Tashard Choice.

Stewart only needs one injury to be the starter, but Choice has the better chance of helping more this year, and it's a PPR league, so he has more value in receptions.

Thoughts on this one?

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Re: Keeper league trade proposal...

Post by JCShutout »

Tough choice. Both teams have young competition in D Williams and F Jones. I could see you going either way, depending on who you have on the rest of your team.

List your team, and how many players you get to "keep".

phins

Post by phins »

It's a 16 team weird league, that you give up draft picks to keep more players. I can keep two w/o penalty, and then the 3rd costs me my first rd, 4th costs me my third rd, and 5th keeper costs my fifth rd.

My team is awful...made some trades and went for it last year, had like zero picks this year. Somehow I'm 3-3 and a game back in my division.

QB- Orton/Campbell
RB- Ricky/Stewart/Shonn Greene/Bell/McCoy (I just traded Steve Smith- G, for Ricky and a 1st next year)
WR- Boldin/Knox/Evans
TE- Zach Miller

Not much one can do to make salad out of poo on this one...I might just punt, keep only two, and trade away everything of value from there.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Yeah, punting and going for it next year (with 2 first round picks) might be the best idea. I'm not sure on the trade though... I think I'd lean towards keeping Stewart. More competition in DAL

phins

Post by phins »

I would have three 1st's...I traded Reggie Bush for a 1st before the season started. The problem is, 57 players were kept last year, so the big talent gets kept. The top 5 this year went:

Moreno
Donald Brown
Beanie Wells
Anthony Gonzalez
Donovan McNabb

It's kind of fun to be so deep a league, but also challenging to acquire major talent.