Braggers circle

Talk about fantasy sports here
go birds
-go birds

Braggers circle

Post by go birds »

This will prolly bore the crap out of everyone, but due to my boredom, i'm making this thread.

I'm in 2 keeper leagues and one dynasty. Can't really say i'm too excited about my keeper leagues but i am most certainly looking forward to my dynasty league draft.

It's the 5th year and all the 4-year keepers have been reinserted into the free agency pool. I have the 2nd overall and 8th overall picks.

Now a little history:

2 years ago, after taking over someone elses team i decided to go ahead and rebuild, so i traded off david wright and CC sabathia for Gallardo, BJ Upton, and a 1st round pick THIS YEAR. I was blasted by everyone else in the league aside from my trade partner and the commish. At the time, i guess these noobs didn't understand the concept of a dyanasty league. Also, the fact that we keep 13 players plays a big part when rebuilding because you typically have to rebuild through trades instead of free agency. I stood no chance of winning anytime soon because those were my only two players worth mentioning... so i gambled. The 1st round pick this year was really the centerpiece of the trade.

And it paid off...

My keepers:

Position players: Longoria, Kinsler, Sandoval, Al. Ramirez, Bruce, Lind, Doumit
Pitchers: J. Johnson, Lester, Gallardo, Soria

I'll be drafting Hanley Ramirez with my 2nd pick (Pujols is obviously going 1st) and am looking at one of Miggy, Fielder, AGonz, Tex, Crawford or Mauer. I assume Utley and ARod will be going immediately after i take Hanley. Hello $1k!!

The pitching crop is really thin, so i'm not going to worry about that until later.

This thread is prolly way premature, but i figured i'd throw it up now so i could go back and see how everything shook out at the end of the year.

Also feel free to brag about your unstopular team.