Fantasy Football: Sit or Start (Week 2)

Talk about fantasy sports here
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Re: Fantasy Football: Sit or Start (Week 2)

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

McGahee had like -7 total yards. They just let him take one in at the 1 yard line. I wouldn't even think of starting him unless Ray Rice gets hurt this year.

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

Crabtree, Massaquoi, Taylor, and Henderson. I get to start two of them and starting Grant and Crabtree made me lose.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

cardslesson101 wrote:Crabtree, Massaquoi, Taylor, and Henderson. I get to start two of them and starting Grant and Crabtree made me lose.
Crabtree and Henderson I guess?

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

vinsanity wrote:
cardslesson101 wrote:Crabtree, Massaquoi, Taylor, and Henderson. I get to start two of them and starting Grant and Crabtree made me lose.

I should have been more specific, Fred Taylor. Do you think he has a chance at having a good week vs the Jets?

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

cardslesson101 wrote:
vinsanity wrote:

I should have been more specific, Fred Taylor. Do you think he has a chance at having a good week vs the Jets?
Not particularly. NE RB's never perform all that well, if I recall. And apparently Revis has been running his mouth about Moss, so I wouldn't be surprised if Belichick runs the score up a little by trying to burn Revis all game. I don't really expect a big lead early from NE, so they'll pass a lot, even if up 7-14 points. Tack that up with a decently strong Jets defense and I wouldn't expect much from Taylor.

All of this is prefaced with me saying, I'm far from an expert. It's just what I'd think at this point. Niners are at the saints and despite the Crabtree curse, they'll be throwing a ton to play catchup. The Saints should burn the Niner's D pretty easily, and Brees spreads the ball around. There's a decent chance Taylor will get a TD in short yardage, but I don't see him racking up many yards and playing him in the hopes that NE is 2nd and Goal from the 2 at some point seems a little hopeful.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

OK, week 3 question sit/start?

I have Welker, Maclin and Tolbert as my WR and flex. MJD and Forte at RB. I have Santana Moss on the bench and want to get him in the lineup. Moss for Maclin seem like the best bet?

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

I have Favre as my QB. I'm tempted to bench him next week for Cassel. Oh wait, they both have a bye. [expletive]

Lesson
Grandmaster Flashchat

Post by Lesson »

Cassel and Bowe have put 34 points combined in my league, and they're on my bench. [expletive]