Fantasy Football: Sit or Start (Week 4)

Talk about fantasy sports here
vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Fantasy Football: Sit or Start (Week 4)

Post by vinsanity »

I skimped last week, byes start this week.

You guys like Ryan against SF next week? I had Romo on bye.

Also any good Kicker/Defense matchups? I picked up SD to go against Zona. Def has a ton of points in our league and it's kinda pissin me off.

Also picked up Darby (have Jackson), SJ is day-to-day, any chance I don't start him?

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Re: Fantasy Football: Sit or Start (Week 4)

Post by TGantz »

vinsanity wrote:I skimped last week, byes start this week.

You guys like Ryan against SF next week? I had Romo on bye.

Also any good Kicker/Defense matchups? I picked up SD to go against Zona. Def has a ton of points in our league and it's kinda pissin me off.

Also picked up Darby (have Jackson), SJ is day-to-day, any chance I don't start him?
Anyone is good against SF at this point.

It's looking like Jackson won't be 100%, and might not play at all on Sunday. Darby looked great last week, but who knows how it will go if he's in the whole game.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

TGantz wrote:It's looking like Jackson won't be 100%, and might not play at all on Sunday. Darby looked great last week, but who knows how it will go if he's in the whole game.
Well I got MoJo and McFadden then my options are Darby, Jackson, Bowe, Knox.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

TGantz wrote:It's looking like Jackson won't be 100%, and might not play at all on Sunday. Darby looked great last week, but who knows how it will go if he's in the whole game.
Well I got MoJo and McFadden then my options are Darby, Jackson, Bowe, Knox.

AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD

Post by AdmiralKird »

Ryan is coming off back to back 100+ passer rating weeks against the Cardinals and New Orleans. He's a top 5 QB to start this week.

SJ is looking to be a game time decision. If I was coaching STL I'd start Darby and use Jackson in redzone situations if available. Might wanna look for low hanging fruit.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

In one league I've got AJohnson, Wayne, Welker and Clayton at WR.

AJ is a game-time decision, and plays in the afternoon on Sun. Wayne and Welker play late Sun or Mon, and Clayton plays at noon on Sun.

Should I start AJ, Wayne and Clayton, saving Welker on the bench in case AJ can't go?

Should I drop a RB and pick up a WR? L Murphy and D Bess are FA, and I have Tolbert and Green-Ellis as my 4th and 5th RB.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

JCShutout wrote:In one league I've got AJohnson, Wayne, Welker and Clayton at WR.

AJ is a game-time decision, and plays in the afternoon on Sun. Wayne and Welker play late Sun or Mon, and Clayton plays at noon on Sun.

Should I start AJ, Wayne and Clayton, saving Welker on the bench in case AJ can't go?

Should I drop a RB and pick up a WR? L Murphy and D Bess are FA, and I have Tolbert and Green-Ellis as my 4th and 5th RB.
Clayton being STL's clayton? he's gettin lots of looks. I guess you can add a WR for depth, but I dunno about either Murphy or Bess to give you a good rec on that. Deep league?

I ended up starting MoJo and McFadden then put Johnny Knox in for Stephen Jackson. Sigh. Stil should had high score the week thanks to wonky defense scoring that netted me 47 points from San Diego.