Need help building a trade...

Talk about fantasy sports here
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Need help building a trade...

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

A guy in our league is strapped for RBs, and while I have two very good WRs (Randy Moss, Miles Austin), my third is iffy. I'd really like to nail that down by getting a third big-time WR, and this guy has both Brandon Marshall and Anquan Boldin.

I've already offered him Arian Foster for Brandon Marshall, which he declined. He then countered, offering Marshall for Michael Turner, which I declined. My counter to the counter is now Arian Foster and Kenny Britt for Brandon Marshall and Devin Hester. Anything I need to do to re-work the offer?

My RBs are Michael Turner, Arian Foster, Jahvid Best and Fred Jackson. My WRs are Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Kenny Britt and Steve Breaston.

His RBs (not that I'm interested) are Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson and Jason Snelling. WRs are Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, Johnny Knox, Devin Hester and Jabar Gaffney.

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Re: Need help building a trade...

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

I would just hold onto Britt.

Swingingbunt
All-Star

Post by Swingingbunt »

Are you hoping to sell high on Foster?

I'm lower on Turner than most because of the ankle issue right now, but he seems to be coming back from that.

Maybe Best and Breaston for Marshall and a filler? I'm with ICE on Britt. Very streaky, but that hot streak will really help when it hits.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

I'd take Marshall for Turner.

Swingingbunt
All-Star

Post by Swingingbunt »

I thought the same thing thrill...but I don't know if I'm undervaluing RB or not

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

I ended up trading Foster and Britt for Marshall and Hester. Britt obviously went off yesterday, but the guy who has him now kept him on the bench. Marshall had a big game the first week I traded for him (though no TDs) and a so-so week most recently. But... I like the trade I made, especially since Turner had his best game yet.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Britt is good, but inconsistent. Its probably a fine trade. Foster/Turner are pretty close that its really just your preference.

I have a monster team in one league, minus a QB (though I have Vick waiting to return). Thinking about trying to pry Rodgers from a guy. He only has M Bush, D Williams and R Brown on his team.

What do you think of me offering McCoy and Vick for Rodgers and D Williams?