FFB Trade Thread

Talk about fantasy sports here
vinsanity
Chili dog truther

FFB Trade Thread

Post by vinsanity »

Figured it was worth making a general one to discuss trade targets and proposals.

I have a league with 3 WR, 2 RB and a flex. I have Nicks, Malcolm Floyd and Andre Johnson as my WR. But I also have Benson, Charles, Addai, Torain for RB. Should I try moving Torain for a WR? I'm thinking try Brandon Lloyd? Maybe Gafney? Charles and Addai do have bye weeks yet, but Nicks is less than consistent and Floyd hasn't stepped up in SD.

Non-PPR league, otherwise pretty standard scoring.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Re: FFB Trade Thread

Post by thrill »

No way you get Lloyd for Torrain but it's certainly worth a shot.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

I got offered Knox and Sims-Walker for Charles - I don't plan on moving Charles when he's Bern under utilized and has a sweet schedule coming up, and I hate Sims-Walker.

But he does have Miles Austin, is Austin worth Charles? Maybe move Torain for Knox?

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

I would consider sitting on Charles since he is your best RB and as you said, is very underutilized. Moving Torain now is smart. He's gonna get carries for a few weeks, but Was could trade for a RB or he might lose carries when Portis returns.

I was actually able to get Austin for Torain and Welker, though I think I got lucky. See what you can do.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

JCShutout wrote:I would consider sitting on Charles since he is your best RB and as you said, is very underutilized. Moving Torain now is smart. He's gonna get carries for a few weeks, but Was could trade for a RB or he might lose carries when Portis returns.

I was actually able to get Austin for Torain and Welker, though I think I got lucky. See what you can do.
That's a nice move. I like Torain and as old as Portis is might get the lion's share the rest of the season.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

vinsanity wrote:
JCShutout wrote:I would consider sitting on Charles since he is your best RB and as you said, is very underutilized. Moving Torain now is smart. He's gonna get carries for a few weeks, but Was could trade for a RB or he might lose carries when Portis returns.

That's a nice move. I like Torain and as old as Portis is might get the lion's share the rest of the season.
Yeah, Torain might be a solid back moving forward, but he was my #4.

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Thinking about trying to pry MJD (easy rest of the schedule) from a guy who has stated he's looking for WR and he can offer RB or QB (I have Rodgers).

I'm thinking of offering Moss and Torain for MJD and Woodhead. What do you all think? Good offer? Bad offer? Too much? Too little?

I'm meh on WR (Moss, Branch, Williams Sea, Floyd), but I figure MJD is worth banking on.

vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Post by vinsanity »

As a MJD owner if I got that offer I'd consider it, but probably pass on it.

Moss is pretty proven but his production has some question marks in Favres ankle and Torain, as stated is a guy I love as a swing back, but not sure I would take that kinda move. I don't think it's insulting, so a decent place to start.