99% conan clips

Re: GRB Fantasy Football LAorBust! 2015-16 Season

Post by Jocephus »

ah, i could have sworn this said 9/3 a few days ago
Your league's Live Online Draft is scheduled for:
Tuesday
September 8
7:15pm
edit: its definitely been moved but i was right in my initial thinking (from the re-register email)
You have chosen to participate in one of our live online drafts, which is set for Thu Sep 3 7:30pm CDT

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

Oh good. I had forgotten. Now I have the weekend to... lets be honest, not think at all about fantasy football and have yahoo autodraft for me.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I rarely do online drafts since the other leagues I've been in have just had live drafts where we all get together but I did one last week with friends from one of my softball teams. It was a disaster. I wasn't able to make it to the bar with the rest of them and I knew I was going to be late so I did a little work and starred some players. That was the wrong thing to do. I ended up with Peyton Manning 5th overall. Then I finally signed in just as it was my pick in the third and apparently it was confused as things were still loading when it was my pick and even though I was pounding on the button to draft the RB I had highlighted, Yahoo decided that I wanted Alex Bayer instead. Yep. My third round pick is a TE who didn't even make the Rams roster.

Those first three rounds (Calvin Johnson was my second rounder thanks to Yahoo) had me so flustered that I just went downhill from there. It was so bad that I drafted Tim Tebow in the final round just so that when I don't finish dead last I can at least give somebody a hard time about finishing behind the guy who drafted Alex Bayer and Tim Tebow. At least I hope I don't finish dead last. Only one of the girls has even played FF before and I don't think all of the guys have either. That should at least give me some advantage. I hope. I'm still doomed though. No way I can pull out a championship.

Swirls
gone fission

Post by Swirls »

My first draft ever is tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes.

The entirety of my football knowledge involves probably half of the Packers roster and a smattering players I hear about on TV.

The entirety of my pre-draft work involves 10 seconds of googling to pull up ESPN's draft rankings cheat sheet. Since the draft is being held offline at B-Dubs, I don't know if the commish of our league will have premade reference kits for us or not.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

My drafting has me slated for last place again. I like to start with a handicap.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

I'm gonna dominate again, [expletive]!

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

I'm pretty sure I moved all the way up from last to 2nd place, reg season. Now that's impressive.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

im going thru my normal "love the team as im drafting" then "absolutely hate it" afterwards

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

My fantasy sportsing team is far better at sportsing than your fantasy sportsing team. Our sportsing is superior in all aspects, both in real life, as well as in the arbitrarily compiled points and categories that make up our fantasy sportsing league. Our team shares a bond of trust, strength and honesty, that your, clearly inferior teams lack. Enjoy second through last place everyone.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

FU yahoo fantasy draft recap analysis computer generated writer

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... draftrecap