GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently January 22 20, 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 61  Next
PostPosted: January 12 20, 11:08 am 
darjeeling sipping elite

Radbird wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:
I wish the CIA would give him the book depository treatment.

Last thing we need is turn him into a martyr.

This. Plus it’s just a [expletive] terrible thing to hope for. If that’s the only way we can get rid of [expletive] up leaders then we might as well punt anyway.

PostPosted: January 12 20, 1:27 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

GeddyWrox wrote:
I wish the CIA would give him the book depository treatment.

All it takes is one patriotic secret service agent.

I realize that's not nice to wish for. But against the advice of the military and without the counsel of Congress (because he carries a childish grudge with them so he doesn't follow the law) he assassinated a foreign government's #2. So a penalty of death is not unfitting or below him..

PostPosted: January 13 20, 8:34 am 
Perennial All-Star

Yeah, it didn't make me feel great typing it, but here I am not backing down from it.

Does it make me a bad person? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PostPosted: January 13 20, 8:42 am 
Replies Authoritatively

GeddyWrox wrote:
Yeah, it didn't make me feel great typing it, but here I am not backing down from it.

Does it make me a bad person? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kids in cages?
Assassinating that Iranian guy, who, love him or hate him, you just don't kill a foreign official?
Boasting about sexual assault?
Mocking the disabled?
Gaslighting a nation, or at least the dimmest 1/3 of the nation, for personal financial gain?
Conning people into emptying their life savings on his sham "university" because they saw him on reality TV and are easily exploited?
Spreading that birther nonsense that helped propel a new wave of white nationalism?
"Very fine people"?
Father arrested at a Klan rally in NYC?
Draft-dodging poon who has put thousands of our men and women in harm's way with his recklessness with N Korea, Iran?
Man who has undermined our elections via likely criminal conspiracy?

I don't feel at all bad saying that if this guy caught a bullet I'd smile from ear to ear. I'd dance in the streets.

PostPosted: January 13 20, 8:09 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment
Quote:
With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

PostPosted: January 13 20, 8:10 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Then, as now, the Russian hackers from a military intelligence unit known formerly as the G.R.U., and to private researchers by the alias “Fancy Bear,” used so-called phishing emails that appear designed to steal usernames and passwords, according to Area 1, the Silicon Valley security firm that detected the hacking. In this instance, the hackers set up fake websites that mimicked sign-in pages of Burisma subsidiaries, and have been blasting Burisma employees with emails meant to look like they are coming from inside the company.

The hackers fooled some of them into handing over their login credentials, and managed to get inside one of Burisma’s servers, Area 1 said.

“The attacks were successful,” said Oren Falkowitz, a co-founder of Area 1, who previously served at the National Security Agency. Mr. Falkowitz’s firm maintains a network of sensors on web servers around the globe — many known to be used by state-sponsored hackers — which gives the firm a front-row seat to phishing attacks, and allows them to block attacks on their customers.

“The timing of the Russian campaign mirrors the G.R.U. hacks we saw in 2016 against the D.N.C. and John Podesta,” the Clinton campaign chairman, Mr. Falkowitz said. “Once again, they are stealing email credentials, in what we can only assume is a repeat of Russian interference in the last election.”

PostPosted: January 14 20, 9:15 am 
Perennial All-Star

pioneer98 wrote:
Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment
Quote:
With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

Because, of course.

PostPosted: January 14 20, 4:10 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: January 14 20, 5:55 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: January 14 20, 6:32 pm 
The Last Word

Oh my.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 61  Next