GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 9 19, 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: October 3 16, 6:39 am 
Hall Of Famer

Good thing Roger Ailes is advising this guy.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2778a6ab ... _medium=AP
Quote:
In his years as a reality TV boss on "The Apprentice," Donald Trump repeatedly demeaned women with sexist language, according to show insiders who said he rated female contestants by the size of their breasts and talked about which ones he'd like to have sex with.

The Associated Press interviewed more than 20 people — former crew members, editors and contestants — who described crass behavior by Trump behind the scenes of the long-running hit show, in which aspiring capitalists were given tasks to perform as they competed for jobs working for him.

The staffers and contestants agreed to recount their experiences as Trump's behavior toward women has become a core issue in the presidential campaign. Interviewed separately, they gave concurring accounts of inappropriate conduct on the set.

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

During one season, Trump called for female contestants to wear shorter dresses that also showed more cleavage, according to contestant Gene Folkes. Several cast members said Trump had one female contestant twirl before him so he could ogle her figure.

PostPosted: October 3 16, 6:41 am 
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
A former crew member who signed a non-disclosure agreement and asked not to be identified, recalled that Trump asked male contestants whether they would sleep with a particular female contestant, then expressed his own interest.

"We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f... her, wouldn't you? I'd f... her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'"

The person continued: "Everyone is trying to make him stop talking, and the woman is shrinking in her seat."

PostPosted: October 3 16, 8:32 am 
Perennial All-Star

I know where there's smoke there's fire, but at some point there would have been a recording of this or this would have been released earlier?

PostPosted: October 3 16, 9:53 am 
Hall Of Famer

UK wrote:
I know where there's smoke there's fire, but at some point there would have been a recording of this or this would have been released earlier?

Well, this made air:

I would imagine all that unused footage is owned and kept by NBC, but I've been wondering if we'd see any leaks.

PostPosted: October 3 16, 2:11 pm 
Perennial All-Star

UK wrote:

There are probably lengthy and firm Non Disclosure Agreements signed by the cast and crews of these shows prohibiting them from discussing any of the goings-on behind the scenes.

PostPosted: October 3 16, 4:22 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

Least shocking thread title ever or least shocking thread title ever?