GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 9 19, 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:45 pm 
Hall Of Famer

I'm pretty positive there was nothing offense in my post.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:46 pm 
Hall Of Famer

cardsfansince82 wrote:
wart57 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Good to know that a black effigy hanging from a noose with no other decorations whatsoever qualifies as easily offended. What if a black neighbor decided to "man up" and talk to the homeowner? Then the coward with the gun and the laws on his side gets to 'protect his property'.

There are a lot of assumptions in that scenario...

It's perfectly plausible and people would cheerlead it.

If it was a BLM homeowner and the bags represented body bags of cops, people would cheerlead it. Doesn't make the assumption less ridiculous.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:46 pm 
just can't quit you.

cardsfansince82 wrote:
wart57 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
Good to know that a black effigy hanging from a noose with no other decorations whatsoever qualifies as easily offended. What if a black neighbor decided to "man up" and talk to the homeowner? Then the coward with the gun and the laws on his side gets to 'protect his property'.

That is a sad statement.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:50 pm 
Everday Unicorn

cardinalkarp wrote:
I'm pretty positive there was nothing offense in my post.

It quoted a post that has been removed.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:55 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Well ain't that some [expletive].

PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:59 pm 
just can't quit you.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 4:59 pm 
Hall Of Famer

cardsfansince82 wrote:
BW23 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
wart57 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:

If it was a BLM homeowner and the bags represented body bags of cops, people would cheerlead it. Doesn't make the assumption less ridiculous.

I'm drawing assumptions from a real situation. You just completely invented a fake scenario to slander black people as usual.

So, you know of a situation where a black neighbor confronted a white neighbor over Halloween decorations? And then got shot? And people cheered? Can you please post a link to a news story on that. I'm sure something like that was reported. If not, it's a ridiculous assumption.

And you're saying I slander black people? You're an idiot, then. You won't find anything here that shows I do that, especially usually. If I say anything bad about anyone, it's liberals. And it's not slander in that case.

But as usual, something that falsely says I usually slander black people is okay here. Calling most people in this country too soft to actually have adult conversations with people is derogatory. Liberalism at its best.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 5:04 pm 
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

cardsfansince82 wrote:

Nobody is saying that it's not offensive, at least that I saw. I just don't think it's necessarily racist.

Prejudice is still prejudice. You're making quite a lot of assumptions. Calling a person you've never met a coward, assuming he's a gun owner (as if all gun owners are racist), and assuming anyone who may be racist would immediately kill a man knocking on his door because he's black.

Isn't it possible that it's an immigrant from Germany that doesn't associate hangings with African Americans? Germans are weird. Maybe they get weird on Halloween.

That being said, I'm sure it is someone being racist. But my point is, look at how many hateful assumptions you just made.

The whole world needs a chill pill.

PostPosted: October 5 16, 5:10 pm 
just can't quit you.

People do some weird [expletive] for Halloween...

Spoiler: show

PostPosted: October 5 16, 5:21 pm 
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

BW23 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
BW23 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
wart57 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:

I'm drawing assumptions from a real situation. You just completely invented a fake scenario to slander black people as usual.

So, you know of a situation where a black neighbor confronted a white neighbor over Halloween decorations? And then got shot? And people cheered? Can you please post a link to a news story on that. I'm sure something like that was reported. If not, it's a ridiculous assumption.

And you're saying I slander black people? You're an idiot, then. You won't find anything here that shows I do that, especially usually. If I say anything bad about anyone, it's liberals. And it's not slander in that case.

But as usual, something that falsely says I usually slander black people is okay here. Calling most people in this country too soft to actually have adult conversations with people is derogatory. Liberalism at its best.

I could point out a dozen examples of your attitude specifically towards black people but I'm not a mod and you're not banned, so I'm wasting my time. It is what it is. I'm just letting you know you aren't nearly as clever as you think.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next