GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently June 18 19, 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5098 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 506, 507, 508, 509, 510
PostPosted: June 11 19, 10:33 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Freed Roger wrote:
Trump's son-in-law is on staff, is buds with the Saudis, the prince who had the journalist murdered, sells them arms....and he is going to bring peace to the mideast.

In the way Edward I was going to bring peace to Scotland. "The only problem with Scotland is it's full of Scots."

PostPosted: June 12 19, 5:53 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Yeah.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 6:43 pm 
Hall Of Famer

greenback44 wrote:

Yeah.

Exactly. And nobody gives a [expletive]. We were down the rabbit hole the whole time and didn't even realize it until 2016. Amazing.

PostPosted: June 12 19, 8:48 pm 
Hall Of Famer

This will be deleted shortly:

PostPosted: June 12 19, 9:39 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Remember folks those Republicans you think are just misguided or that nice guy next door that happens to believe different then you politically are not good people. They are [expletive] traitors to our country and support this con man in an effort to turn this place in to a Christian [expletive] hole run by greedy [expletive] pricks. [expletive] anyone that supports this traitor. He basically just said "Hey I'm open for business" to our adversaries.

PostPosted: June 13 19, 8:54 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

There is a part of me that feels kinda sorry for the guy. He looks like a confused old grandpa half the time that lives in the world of his own mind, scared by reality intruding. But then I remember what he's doing at the border, and to the environment, and with trade, and that he continuously legitimizes white supremacist ideology, and the list goes on.

PostPosted: June 13 19, 10:04 am 
bronoun enthusiast

G. Keenan wrote:
There is a part of me that feels kinda sorry for the guy. He looks like a confused old grandpa half the time that lives in the world of his own mind, scared by reality intruding. But then I remember what he's doing at the border, and to the environment, and with trade, and that he continuously legitimizes white supremacist ideology, and the list goes on.

He really is the banality of evil personified.

PostPosted: June 13 19, 11:36 am 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

G. Keenan wrote:

Don't feel bad for him. He's just a hateful man.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5098 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 506, 507, 508, 509, 510