GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 12 19, 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175 ... 182  Next
PostPosted: June 3 19, 9:40 am 
bronoun enthusiast

Have we ever seen a public figure who is more of a born [expletive] than Kushner? I don't think I could even imagine such a caricature into existence if I tried. I bet it's wild for normal people who get into Ivy League schools when they start rubbing elbows with these trust fund babies who couldn't aspire to mediocrity on their best day. Really? These people are in charge? No wonder the world is melting.

PostPosted: June 3 19, 10:01 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

thrill wrote:
Have we ever seen a public figure who is more of a born [expletive] than Kushner? I don't think I could even imagine such a caricature into existence

I imagine your [expletive] above is [expletive]. [expletive] would be right descriptive [expletive] to describe that born [expletive].

Hint - [expletive] is a favorite descriptive [expletive] used on Deadwood by Al Swearengen.

PostPosted: June 3 19, 10:38 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

thrill wrote:
Have we ever seen a public figure who is more of a born [expletive] than Kushner? I don't think I could even imagine such a caricature into existence if I tried. I bet it's wild for normal people who get into Ivy League schools when they start rubbing elbows with these trust fund babies who couldn't aspire to mediocrity on their best day. Really? These people are in charge? No wonder the world is melting.

The profound mediocrity of white America is on full display in this administration.

PostPosted: June 3 19, 2:14 pm 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
Stephen Miller is a caricature for a nerdy, geeky kid who connived his way into a position where he could exact his revenge - against the whole world because everyone [expletive] all over him.

I wonder what Super Hero costume he wears in his dreams?

PostPosted: June 4 19, 8:41 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Radbird wrote:
Stephen Miller is a caricature for a nerdy, geeky kid who connived his way into a position where he could exact his revenge - against the whole world because everyone [expletive] all over him.

He grew up in the upper middle class LA suburb of Santa Monica. I met someone who went to high school with him and she was like, he's always been this way, he was exactly the same in high school, super conservative hating on immigrants.

He's just a dick.

PostPosted: June 4 19, 9:10 am 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: June 4 19, 9:11 am 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
G. Keenan wrote:
Radbird wrote:

He grew up in the upper middle class LA suburb of Santa Monica. I met someone who went to high school with him and she was like, he's always been this way, he was exactly the same in high school, super conservative hating on immigrants.

He's just a dick.

Don't be dumpin' on my Zod analogy.

PostPosted: June 4 19, 9:12 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

G. Keenan wrote:
Radbird wrote:

He's just a dick.

It is Pence for me. A neighborhood guy is from Indiana and his brother knew Pence. Said he was a Cuckoo Christian zealot then who wanted to be president.

PostPosted: June 4 19, 10:16 am 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: June 10 19, 9:46 am 
99% conan clips

probably need a "grifters" thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1816 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175 ... 182  Next