GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 21 19, 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1760 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176
PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:14 am 
MLB.TV Customer Support

Radbird wrote:

Wait....this is a good thing, right?

PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:23 am 
bronoun enthusiast

It means Trump probably isn't going to start any interventionist wars before the election. Let's see what unqualified ghoul he replaces him with before assigning value.

PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:24 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

A good thing, yes. John Bolton never met a country he didn't want to bomb. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

That said, lol damn bro, how did that work out for you? Trump throws absolutely everyone under the bus. Why sign up for the inevitable public humiliation? I guess if you really love bombing people it's worth it for the 8 - 10 months that you'll have the job. Bolton must have had his best erection in decades when he thought he was finally gonna get to bomb Iran.

PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:32 am 
Replies Authoritatively

I dunno, the Trump cabinet started as insane and has only gotten worse as the people who have a tiny shred of dignity who have made some attempts at keeping Trumps worst impulses from materializing have all left. I'm not very confident that whoever replaces Bolton will be better. Someone who until recently was in the intelligence community was on CNN last night, a 60-something year old man talking like a 14 year old: "Congress hates him, the intelligence community hates him, his cabinet and staff hate him..." I don't think normal, well-adjusted, experienced, sane professional government officials will have anything to do with this White House.

PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:47 am 
Hall Of Famer

Haha. Trump has melted so many brains. In no other admin would an advisor step down and then tweet this.

You really can't do worse than Bolton. I'm surprised we haven't attacked Iran already.

PostPosted: September 10 19, 10:57 am 
Perennial All-Star

Up next, Eric Prince

PostPosted: September 10 19, 11:04 am 

33anda3rd wrote:
I dunno, the Trump cabinet started as insane and has only gotten worse as the people who have a tiny shred of dignity who have made some attempts at keeping Trumps worst impulses from materializing have all left. I'm not very confident that whoever replaces Bolton will be better. Someone who until recently was in the intelligence community was on CNN last night, a 60-something year old man talking like a 14 year old: "Congress hates him, the intelligence community hates him, his cabinet and staff hate him..." I don't think normal, well-adjusted, experienced, sane professional government officials will have anything to do with this White House.

Oh yeah, we are going to get absolute knuckle-draggers for the rest of his time in office, God help us. Hopefully it's just for another year. But Bolton gone is a good thing, imo. Dude's answer to everything was just to bomb people. If he'd gotten his way we'd be in a full-on war with Iran at the moment.

PostPosted: September 20 19, 9:01 am 
Mayor of GRB

PostPosted: September 20 19, 9:57 am 

sighyoung wrote:

That is perfect.

PostPosted: September 20 19, 3:20 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

sighyoung wrote:

It’s such weird theater, watching Chris Cuomo’s facial expressions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1760 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176