GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 21 19, 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 88  Next
PostPosted: April 20 19, 2:05 pm 
Hall Of Famer

thrill wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/20/matt-shea-rightwing-messages-chat-records

Quote:
A Washington state Republican politician took part in private discussions with rightwing figures about carrying out surveillance, “psyops” and even violent attacks on perceived political enemies, according to chat records obtained by the Guardian.

I'm telling you - there is going to be a flurry of violence if Trump dies suddenly or the GOP lose control of the Senate or Presidency. Bank on it.

PostPosted: April 21 19, 10:14 pm 
Perennial All-Star

The moron who thinks nurses play cards and this doofus are just some of the great R’s we have in Washington state. Good thing we have unified Dem government.

PostPosted: April 22 19, 7:10 am 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
thrill wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/20/matt-shea-rightwing-messages-chat-records

Quote:
A Washington state Republican politician took part in private discussions with rightwing figures about carrying out surveillance, “psyops” and even violent attacks on perceived political enemies, according to chat records obtained by the Guardian.

I had no idea the John Birch Society still existed.

PostPosted: April 22 19, 9:16 am 
Hall Of Famer

Radbird wrote:
thrill wrote:

Quote:

I had no idea the John Birch Society still existed.

Really? I guess you missed their name change. It's now referred to as the "Republican Congressional Caucus".

PostPosted: April 22 19, 12:43 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: April 23 19, 10:51 am 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

PostPosted: April 23 19, 9:15 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

Radbird wrote:

Would be cool if we made Saying Things That Are Demonstrable Lies To The Detriment And Risk Of The Greater Public illegal. Oh, you went on InfoWars and said people’s kids didn’t really die in a massacre in which they obviously died? That will be 10 years in prison. Parole? LOL no. Oh you promoted that Pizzagate nonsense that led to someone shooting the place up and another person setting fire to it? That will be life. Welcome to the Huckabee-Sanders wing of the prison. If you’re lucky you can catch the namesake working out in the yard during the 4 minutes a day she’s allowed to see the light. We could make room for all of them by letting all the black kids busted for petty weed crimes out of prison.

PostPosted: April 24 19, 5:17 am 
99% conan clips

you can tell just from the picture that guys got nothing to do but hoard guns, drink and listen to right wing propaganda

PostPosted: April 24 19, 6:27 am 
Replies Authoritatively

Jocephus wrote:
you can tell just from the picture that guys got nothing to do but hoard guns, drink and listen to right wing propaganda

use ta play pitch with the neighbors on Saturday night, but they stopped comin round a few year back not sure why.

PostPosted: April 24 19, 8:36 am 
Perennial All-Star

33anda3rd wrote:
Would be cool if we made Saying Things That Are Demonstrable Lies To The Detriment And Risk Of The Greater Public illegal. Oh, you went on InfoWars and said people’s kids didn’t really die in a massacre in which they obviously died? That will be 10 years in prison. Parole? LOL no. Oh you promoted that Pizzagate nonsense that led to someone shooting the place up and another person setting fire to it? That will be life. Welcome to the Huckabee-Sanders wing of the prison. If you’re lucky you can catch the namesake working out in the yard during the 4 minutes a day she’s allowed to see the light. We could make room for all of them by letting all the black kids busted for petty weed crimes out of prison.

It's already illegal to yell fire in a crowded theater. What you propose isn't all that much different. Our times are so politically charged, it's like a powderkeg waiting for a match.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 88  Next