GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 24 19, 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 274  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 9:53 pm 
Offline
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"
User avatar

Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Posts: 23878
Location: Thinking of the Children
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I'm one to quickly glance through stuff like this and poke a hole anywhere that renders the rest of the argument moot.

Doing that here, I'd ask who cares if the FBI is full of trump supporters and if they were together why would he ask them publicly to hack hillary.

This is birther territory afaik



What is?

Blaming Russia for Hillary losing


No one is doing that and even if they were no real parallel to birther talk.
that's a blatant lie. People are doing that

Edited to say...here's an example

Quote:
I figured they were hacking Hillary's campaign to try to help their preferred candidate elected


Last edited by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 on December 11 16, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 9:56 pm 
Offline
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"
User avatar

Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Posts: 23878
Location: Thinking of the Children
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:
Yeah I am absolutely not blaming Russia for Hillary losing. Russia didn't force Hillary to not campaign in Wisconsin or Michigan or to make any number of other stupid mistakes.

This is about Russia evidently having a big, big influence on Trump, and what that means for our country. Personally, I think it's nuts and is very scary.

Why? Russia has the 2nd strongest military in the world. They're a bit behind the US but whatever. They're also strong allies with China who has the 3rd strongest military.

Now if you think Russia is controlling trump then that's absurd. 1. Trumps person laity (which has been well discussed and criticized here) would not allow him to be a puppet. And there's no proof. ...and he just ran for the potus and won...Pretty sure there will never be a higher scrutiny than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:06 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36751
Location: Huis Clos
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I'm one to quickly glance through stuff like this and poke a hole anywhere that renders the rest of the argument moot.

Doing that here, I'd ask who cares if the FBI is full of trump supporters and if they were together why would he ask them publicly to hack hillary.

This is birther territory afaik



What is?

Blaming Russia for Hillary losing


No one is doing that and even if they were no real parallel to birther talk.
that's a blatant lie. People are doing that.


Oh BS. Maybe you're pulling a Miklasz and finding the loons to make your point. Nearly all I am reading are, like Graham and McCain, not good with Russian intervention into our electoral process.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:08 pm 
Offline
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"
User avatar

Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Posts: 23878
Location: Thinking of the Children
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I'm one to quickly glance through stuff like this and poke a hole anywhere that renders the rest of the argument moot.

Doing that here, I'd ask who cares if the FBI is full of trump supporters and if they were together why would he ask them publicly to hack hillary.

This is birther territory afaik



What is?

Blaming Russia for Hillary losing


No one is doing that and even if they were no real parallel to birther talk.
that's a blatant lie. People are doing that.


Oh BS. Maybe you're pulling a Miklasz and finding the loons to make your point. Nearly all I am reading are, like Graham and McCain, not good with Russian intervention into our electoral process.
so what's your point? That Russia interfered but didn't help trump?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:09 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36751
Location: Huis Clos
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I'm one to quickly glance through stuff like this and poke a hole anywhere that renders the rest of the argument moot.

Doing that here, I'd ask who cares if the FBI is full of trump supporters and if they were together why would he ask them publicly to hack hillary.

This is birther territory afaik



What is?

Blaming Russia for Hillary losing


No one is doing that and even if they were no real parallel to birther talk.
that's a blatant lie. People are doing that

Edited to say...here's an example

Quote:
I figured they were hacking Hillary's campaign to try to help their preferred candidate elected


And that is exactly what the CIA apparently says. NOT the same thing as blaming her loss on the Russians.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:10 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36751
Location: Huis Clos
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I'm one to quickly glance through stuff like this and poke a hole anywhere that renders the rest of the argument moot.

Doing that here, I'd ask who cares if the FBI is full of trump supporters and if they were together why would he ask them publicly to hack hillary.

This is birther territory afaik



What is?

Blaming Russia for Hillary losing


No one is doing that and even if they were no real parallel to birther talk.
that's a blatant lie. People are doing that.


Oh BS. Maybe you're pulling a Miklasz and finding the loons to make your point. Nearly all I am reading are, like Graham and McCain, not good with Russian intervention into our electoral process.
so what's your point? That Russia interfered but didn't help trump?


How the [expletive] do we know if it helped or not? Time machine?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:14 pm 
Offline
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"
User avatar

Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Posts: 23878
Location: Thinking of the Children
So.......
...... you want me to believe that....

Russia is good enough to influence the potus election.
Trump is in cahoots with them.
But hillary was in no way affected.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:25 pm 
Offline
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"
User avatar

Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Posts: 23878
Location: Thinking of the Children
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:
I'm one to quickly glance through stuff like this and poke a hole anywhere that renders the rest of the argument moot.

Doing that here, I'd ask who cares if the FBI is full of trump supporters and if they were together why would he ask them publicly to hack hillary.

This is birther territory afaik



What is?

Blaming Russia for Hillary losing


No one is doing that and even if they were no real parallel to birther talk.
that's a blatant lie. People are doing that.


Oh BS. Maybe you're pulling a Miklasz and finding the loons to make your point. Nearly all I am reading are, like Graham and McCain, not good with Russian intervention into our electoral process.
so what's your point? That Russia interfered but didn't help trump?


How the [expletive] do we know if it helped or not? Time machine?

Great question. Are you asking me because I obviously don't have an answer. 98 is the one that had a bunch of links to trumps campaign and the Russians. I disagree with the entire premise. Sounds like you're as skeptical as I am


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:34 pm 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24159
Location: St. Louis
Don't worry, Trump's dingbat says he will soon have his people in the CIA and this will go away


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump and Russia
PostPosted: December 11 16, 10:38 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36751
Location: Huis Clos
Quote:
I disagree with the entire premise




I think you're a missing the point. Can't know whether Hillary lost because of any one specific thing, e.g. not paying enough attention to white men, Comey's incredible move, Russian influence re wikileaks email dumps. But we can know, if the CIA report is to be believed that the Russians covertly and not so covertly attempted to influence the outcome of the election in Trump's favor. And that Trump and co seemed to court and flaunt it.
Not sure why anyone would be okay with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 274  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group