GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently April 25 19, 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246 ... 261  Next
PostPosted: January 25 19, 10:52 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Jocephus wrote:

There are three obvious answers here:
1. These are Trump's allies, and they did help him get elected. For better and for worse, this was the best that Trump could do in 2016, and it's likely he won't do any better in 2020.

2. Somewhat related to #1, it undercuts the legitimacy of his election if the story is Russia! Russia! or Mueller! Mueller! This is the immediate cause for his frequently repeated theme about the hoax witch hunt.

3. Trump was essentially a puppet of these people (he seems to have a problem with this, seeing as he spent the last month as Rush Limbaugh's and Ann Coulter's puppet). Admitting that is a humiliation his ego can't accept.

I'm mostly with MAGA here. Stone sounds like a [expletive] idiot who didn't realize he could go to Congress and tell the whole truth, and he would've gotten away scot-free, because nobody who identifies with the Republican tribe would've cared. Now that is a real scandal here, but it's not exactly something the legal system can fix.

PostPosted: January 26 19, 10:14 am 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Poor baby

PostPosted: January 26 19, 11:22 am 
Hall Of Famer

Radbird wrote:

Poor baby

If anything, he could save $100 a month by not going to the tanning bed and dying his hair.

PostPosted: January 26 19, 4:39 pm 
Mayor of GRB

PostPosted: January 29 19, 9:47 am 
99% conan clips

he acts weird to me

PostPosted: January 29 19, 11:29 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

I wonder if Don Jr or Kushner get rung up next

PostPosted: January 29 19, 11:37 am 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Jocephus wrote:
he acts weird to me

I really wonder if he saw something in the report that makes him think "oh [expletive] this really is bad." Maybe I'm drawing too much from a 50 second clip but that didn't sound like a guy who was going to protect Trump at all costs.

PostPosted: January 30 19, 4:31 pm 
Hall Of Famer

This seems bad.

Russians leaked Mueller investigation evidence online, prosecutors say
Quote:
Evidence gathered by Robert Mueller, the special counsel, was obtained by Russians and leaked online in an attempt to discredit his inquiry into Moscow’s interference in US politics, prosecutors said on Wednesday.

A court filing by Mueller’s office said more than 1,000 files that it shared confidentially with attorneys for indicted Russian hackers later appeared to have been uploaded to a filesharing site and promoted by a Twitter account.

“We’ve got access to the Special Counsel Mueller’s probe database as we hacked Russian server with info from the Russian troll case,” a tweet from the account said. “You can view all the files Mueller had about the IRA and Russian collusion. Enjoy the reading!”

The tweet was posted in October last year by the account @HackingRedstone, according to the filing. A reporter was also offered leaked material via a direct message the same day. The account has since been removed from Twitter.

Mueller’s court filing on Wednesday said the names and structure of folders containing the leaked files matched those used by Mueller’s office when it shared the data, and that these had not been made public.

The prosecutors said the filesharing site had confirmed to the FBI that the account which posted the material was registered from an IP address – an identifier for devices connected to the internet – in Russia.

FBI investigators had found no evidence that government servers holding the data had been hacked, according to Mueller’s team, pointing instead to a leak on the Russian side.

PostPosted: January 30 19, 4:40 pm 
Hall Of Famer

OK so it's just the info that Meuller gave the lawyers of the Russian hackers. Probably not a huge deal but really shows the ol' Russkies are operating in bad faith.

PostPosted: January 31 19, 8:33 am 
99% conan clips

its fishy. possible US attorneys are sending things to russians

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246 ... 261  Next