GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently May 23 19, 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: May 8 19, 2:03 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36185
Location: Huis Clos
Michael wrote:
Trump isn't what depresses me. What depresses me is how seemly decent people are willing to support and make excuses for him.

I’m unable to consider them decent people any longer. Very very flawed and ignorant but otherwise decent is the best i can do.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 2:24 pm 
Offline
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21215
Location: Chicago
lukethedrifter wrote:
Michael wrote:
Trump isn't what depresses me. What depresses me is how seemly decent people are willing to support and make excuses for him.

I’m unable to consider them decent people any longer. Very very flawed and ignorant but otherwise decent is the best i can do.


DC is a swamp of white collar crime. Trump was right about that. He's just not the man to drain it. On the contrary, he's like a pig in sh*t there, reveling in it, leveraging these people's ambition and vanity to his advantage.

These men have long been corrupted. Being a Senator or a Congressmen or Cabinet Appointee is a sweet gig. For the kind of people who seek public office, DC life must be like mainlining heroin to them. You think they are going to give all that up to stand up to the guy who is controlling the minds of 35% of their voters? Hell no. They will defend him until the moment that their own careers are at stake.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 2:45 pm 
Offline
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21215
Location: Chicago
Republican-chaired Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Don Jr.

Interesting. I though Yurtle just said the Senate was declaring "case closed."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 2:51 pm 
Offline
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21215
Location: Chicago
I'm procrastinating at work:



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 6:04 pm 
Offline
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
User avatar

Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Posts: 11369
Location: Illinois
G. Keenan wrote:
Republican-chaired Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Don Jr.

Interesting. I though Yurtle just said the Senate was declaring "case closed."



It's just so they can get out in front of the narrative. He can plead the 5th to every Dem question while knocking softballs from the Republicans out of the park.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 6:05 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 54518
IMADreamer wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Republican-chaired Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Don Jr.

Interesting. I though Yurtle just said the Senate was declaring "case closed."



It's just so they can get out in front of the narrative. He can plead the 5th to every Dem question while knocking softballs from the Republicans out of the park.

don't forget apologizing for the hardships the trumps have been through


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 6:31 pm 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 23529
Location: St. Louis
Jocephus wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Republican-chaired Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Don Jr.

Interesting. I though Yurtle just said the Senate was declaring "case closed."



It's just so they can get out in front of the narrative. He can plead the 5th to every Dem question while knocking softballs from the Republicans out of the park.

don't forget apologizing for the hardships the trumps have been through

Don't forget promoting the investigation of Hillary/Obama/the source of this Mueller investigation


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 8 19, 7:33 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Posts: 19172
Location: Low A Minors
Freed Roger wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Republican-chaired Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Don Jr.

Interesting. I though Yurtle just said the Senate was declaring "case closed."



It's just so they can get out in front of the narrative. He can plead the 5th to every Dem question while knocking softballs from the Republicans out of the park.

don't forget apologizing for the hardships the trumps have been through

Don't forget promoting the investigation of Hillary/Obama/the source of this Mueller investigation



Yeah don't forget they will make it about Hillary's emails


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 18 19, 2:59 pm 
Online
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Posts: 24040
Disappointing that any Republican is coming out stronger than most of the Democratic leadership



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 18 19, 3:59 pm 
Offline
Consider him admonished
User avatar

Joined: March 25 15, 9:59 am
Posts: 8041
Location: Charleston, SC via Arkansas
ghostrunner wrote:
Disappointing that any Republican is coming out stronger than most of the Democratic leadership


A non shtbird libertarian


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Michael and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group