GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently March 24 19, 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE WALL
PostPosted: January 10 19, 12:59 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

This really puts on display the levels of stupid the Republicans have cornered the market on.

Obama gives a speech, calls border politics a "humanitarian crisis."

Trump Tweets those exact words saying "See U Guys? Crisis? Even the guy I say is the devil says so." Without acknowledging--and let's be honest, without probably comprehending--that ol Barry is not saying words that Trump agrees with.

71,000 people in the span of a couple hours click on the little heart button on Trump tweeting that misunderstanding.

Huckabee re-tweets the tweet, saying "See U Guys? For you Dems Obama = LIAR" when Trump is claiming that Obama is saying what Trump is saying. And this is a guy who analyzes news and explains the world to the GOP flocks.

The levels of stupidity are just absolutely staggering, and what's sad is the GOP voters/party as a whole is not intelligent enough to just look at the surface layer of all of this and go "come on, guys, do the two of you not have any connection to reality." Instead they eat this crap up.

PostPosted: January 10 19, 1:11 pm 
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

This seems appropriate for the situation.

Luke 11:5. And he said to them, "Which of you who has a friend will go to him at midnight and say to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves;

6 for a friend of mine has arrived on a journey, and I have nothing to set before him';

7 and he will answer from within, 'Do not bother me; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot get up and give you anything'?

8 I tell you, though he will not get up and give him anything because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him whatever he needs.

9 And I tell you, Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

10 For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

11 What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent;

12 or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion?

13 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

PostPosted: January 10 19, 1:12 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: January 10 19, 1:52 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: January 10 19, 2:00 pm 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

PostPosted: January 10 19, 2:11 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

One lie every 34 seconds amounts to honesty on his grading curve tho.

PostPosted: January 10 19, 3:13 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: January 10 19, 3:37 pm 
99% conan clips

look at this crisis!! see?! don't you see it?!?!?!

PostPosted: January 10 19, 3:56 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Jocephus wrote:

Stop caring more about your own career and put the good of the country first. Tell Trump to end the stalemate or lose GOP support in the Congress and risk impeachment and removal by Democrats.

You could do that, Lindsay. You could just read your old Tweets from before Trump was elected and see that all the bad things you predicted would happen, have happened, and that it's time for the GOP to cut their losses, oppose him, wander in the wilderness for a while, and start over. The millionaires and billionaires will be just fine.

PostPosted: January 10 19, 4:29 pm 
Hall Of Famer

G. Keenan wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Stop caring more about your own career and put the good of the country first. Tell Trump to end the stalemate or lose GOP support in the Congress and risk impeachment and removal by Democrats.

You could do that, Lindsay. You could just read your old Tweets from before Trump was elected and see that all the bad things you predicted would happen, have happened, and that it's time for the GOP to cut their losses, oppose him, wander in the wilderness for a while, and start over. The millionaires and billionaires will be just fine.

NO NO NO. He can't waffle like that! You don't deal with democrats, you tell them what to do and they fold. It's in the Constitution.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 38  Next