GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 22 19, 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: August 8 17, 7:46 pm 
Hall Of Famer

I just don't think many people understood how dangerous Trump is/was when they voted, or they wouldn't have voted for him. They thought Congress could reign him in or that he was all hot air, and he'd actually govern more sensibly than all his insane comments. Nope. He's an insane bully with dementia and nuclear weapons.

PostPosted: August 8 17, 7:53 pm 
Consider him admonished

pioneer98 wrote:
There were a few Obama voters that voted for Trump

There were more Obama voters that were barred from voting at all this time around

There were also a lot of people who chose not to vote at all, who voted last time around

And then there is an enormous group that never votes in any of the elections

There are millions whose votes for downballot candidates are meaningless as far as reigning in Trump because they are gerrymandered

I'm pissed about all these things

Completely fair. But to complain, and I know it wasn't you, that those that "couldn't stomach voting for Hillary" were "Pro Life Christians" is disingenuous. Those people vote Republican regardless who the Democrat is. Has nothing to do with "stomach voting for Hillary."

PostPosted: August 8 17, 7:55 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

pioneer98 wrote:
I just don't think many people understood how dangerous Trump is/was when they voted, or they wouldn't have voted for him. They thought Congress could reign him in or that he was all hot air, and he'd actually govern more sensibly than all his insane comments. Nope. He's an insane bully with dementia and nuclear weapons.

I disagree, I think they got exactly what they hoped Trump would be. A loud mouth blowhard that sticks it to the liberals and minorities. A President that will destroy our enemies at the drop of a hat. This is exactly what Trump supporters wanted.

PostPosted: August 8 17, 7:58 pm 
Hall Of Famer

IMADreamer wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:

I disagree, I think they got exactly what they hoped Trump would be. A loud mouth blowhard that sticks it to the liberals and minorities. A President that will destroy our enemies at the drop of a hat. This is exactly what Trump supporters wanted.

I was talking about the few Obama voters that voted Trump

Certain Evangelicals have been hoping and praying for the end of the world for a long time now - they are probably loving this

PostPosted: August 8 17, 8:34 pm 
Snayke's Bottomline

We're nearing a nuclear showdown and conservative media are talking about Bill [expletive] Clinton.

PostPosted: August 8 17, 9:00 pm 
Hall Of Famer

PostPosted: August 8 17, 9:03 pm 
'Burb Boy

Farewell Friends wrote:
We're nearing a nuclear showdown and conservative media are talking about Bill [expletive] Clinton.

PostPosted: August 8 17, 9:11 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Russert interviewed Trump about this exact thing in 1999!

PostPosted: August 8 17, 9:44 pm 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

thrill wrote:
To all the people who "just couldn't stomach voting for Hillary:"
Voting has consequences.

Yep yep yep. [expletive] you guys

PostPosted: August 8 17, 11:02 pm 
"I could totally eat a person if it were a life/death situation"

Maybe I missed it. What did trump do? North Korea is bat [expletive] crazy and always has been. Sadly, the best thing for their citizens would be a war where n. Korea govt is annhilated quickly and a Chinese or somewhat levelheaded regime takes over. I have no idea how possible that is but I'd imagine we'd find out rather quickly if they hit Guam with a missile.

Also, no idea how trump responded but it was probably loudly and well angrily like.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 29  Next