GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently August 24 19, 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guns V3.0
PostPosted: August 6 19, 9:24 am 
Replies Authoritatively

I just looked at this guy's Twitter. This is awesome. Because sometimes the internet is great, people are razzing Feral Hogs Guy about "maybe build a wall" and "try not having kids if you can't keep them safe from feral hogs" and his response is priceless. It's basically, "I'm a libertarian. It's funny you progressives are talking about walls and limiting my reproductive rights."

PostPosted: August 6 19, 9:25 am 
Replies Authoritatively

BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
It's all pretty funny, isn't it? Until I showed up to work today and a feral hot was at my desk. The tie was cute, but how'm I gonna feed my family? Guns yes.

Typo? Feral hog? Ferrealz thot?

PostPosted: August 6 19, 9:32 am 
All-Star

33anda3rd wrote:
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:
It's all pretty funny, isn't it? Until I showed up to work today and a feral hot was at my desk. The tie was cute, but how'm I gonna feed my family? Guns yes.

Typo? Feral hog? Ferrealz thot?

I was dictating to a wild boar who I hired instead of an honest American citizen. One little typo is pretty impressive, really.

Trump is probably exploring their ability to fold towels and make up beds as we speak.

PostPosted: August 6 19, 10:14 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

thrill wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
I don't think anyone is arguing on behalf of feral hogs attacking my kids, gimme my AR-15

Here at least. That doesn't mean politicians aren't

I've had an arkansas-based GRB user give me the feral hog argument in a gun control debate a few years back. It's here somewhere. That said, this new hog-based dialog been going around twitter when someone tweeted this at Jason Isbell. Comedian twitter found it and it's been the hot joke of the day.

? <confusedscoobyface>

That tweet is why all the feral hog SM kerfuffle, I think.

PostPosted: August 8 19, 5:45 pm 
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy

So this just happened in Springfield, MO. Another guy with tactical weapons wearing body armor with over 100 rounds of ammo walking into Walmart.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... xH4Tvxv3qo

PostPosted: August 8 19, 6:18 pm 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

planet planet wrote:
So this just happened in Springfield, MO. Another guy with tactical weapons wearing body armor with over 100 rounds of ammo walking into Walmart.

For lack of a better term, this has been a "fun" one to troll the gun humpers down here with. Open carry is legal in MO. They seem to react a little differently when it's close to home.

PostPosted: August 8 19, 6:45 pm 
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie

planet planet wrote:

That guy is really lucky he didn’t get shot. A bunch of times.

And the people in that store are lucky that guy is just an idiot (apparently) and not a sociopath.

This all needs to just stop. We are losing our freaking minds in this country. Or perhaps we never had them to begin with. How the hell else do you explain revolting against the freaking British.

PostPosted: August 9 19, 9:31 am 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Is it correct that the Springfield MO kid in his 20s had the right to walk into Wal-Mart like that?

Whether guns and ammo were all legally obtained is a different matter.

NBC says NRA website says it's legal as long as not displayed in a threatening manner.(not going on NRA website so I take NBC word on it).

I know some gun [expletive] made a big scene about carrying their gun [expletive] into a Starbucks in Stl.

This is a major problem. When someone is packing heat in public, it is better that the assumption be they are doing it illegally.

It is a law enforcement nightmare. What the hell is threatening? Who judges threat?

People packing heat infringe upon every one elses' rights to peacably go about their business in public.

If I see a guy packing heat at Lowes again, what do I do if I feel threatened by that? Or if my wife or daughter felt threatened. Hypothetically Would we be within our rights to take this person down with a shovel or something?
Or would a fellow gun packer be able to perceive threat there and shoot the person? We know it is fine for cops to perceive threat and to do that.

Just a few scenarios. US has created a mess.

PostPosted: August 9 19, 11:44 am 
Hall Of Famer

Freed Roger wrote:
Is it correct that the Springfield MO kid in his 20s had the right to walk into Wal-Mart like that?

Whether guns and ammo were all legally obtained is a different matter.

NBC says NRA website says it's legal as long as not displayed in a threatening manner.(not going on NRA website so I take NBC word on it).

I know some gun [expletive] made a big scene about carrying their gun [expletive] into a Starbucks in Stl.

This is a major problem. When someone is packing heat in public, it is better that the assumption be they are doing it illegally.

It is a law enforcement nightmare. What the hell is threatening? Who judges threat?

People packing heat infringe upon every one elses' rights to peacably go about their business in public.

If I see a guy packing heat at Lowes again, what do I do if I feel threatened by that? Or if my wife or daughter felt threatened. Hypothetically Would we be within our rights to take this person down with a shovel or something?
Or would a fellow gun packer be able to perceive threat there and shoot the person? We know it is fine for cops to perceive threat and to do that.

Just a few scenarios. US has created a mess.

Yep. Seems like people have to "feel" threatened for an arrest or police action. But then if there's been no verbal threat, the guy could get off because he's just carrying openly like he's allowed to do.

PostPosted: August 9 19, 11:55 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Only in America do we define "freedom" as living like hostages to the paranoid militant fantasies of disaffected male losers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123  Next