GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently June 17 19, 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: May 30 18, 9:37 am 
Replies Authoritatively

Wish SNL was not on break. I'd love to see the fake pharmaceutical ad, dropped right after the first sketch after the monologue, starring Aidy as a Roseanne avatar and John Goodman as John Goodman, for a drug called EcoAnx where the side effects include racism, xenophobia, misogyny, etc.

PostPosted: May 30 18, 9:40 am 
The Last Word

Jocephus wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Does this mean Roseanne tried to blame meds she was taking for the tweet?

yeah, she's been tweeting thru the night or was or something.

No. I have it on good authority that she quit Twitter yesterday, so this has to be fake news.

PostPosted: May 30 18, 9:59 am 
'Burb Boy

Hey the racist baby has thoughts:

PostPosted: May 30 18, 10:40 am 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

PostPosted: May 30 18, 11:05 am 
has a link from 538 to share

PostPosted: May 30 18, 11:10 am 
Hall Of Famer

ABC should cancel all coverage of Trump

PostPosted: July 20 18, 11:33 am 
Hall Of Famer

I think cancelling may have been the right move.

PostPosted: July 21 18, 7:08 am 
Replies Authoritatively

I don't believe Roseanne when she says she thought Valerie Jarrett was white. None of these racist alt-right pro-Trump morons have ever described a single white person as being "the product of a combination of "Planet of the Apes" and the Muslim Brotherhood."

But then I don't believe any Trump voter when they tell me "hey I'm not racist" because even the least racist Trump voter has a little bit in him. One can't hear a campaign fueled by hate for other races and still vote for the guy and fly the "But I'm not racist" flag. That the hostile racism towards blacks, muslims, Mexicans, etc. in Trump's campaign message wasn't a deal-breaker for those folks means they're at least a little racist. The racism has to be a deal breaker, otherwise they're complicit in it.

PostPosted: July 21 18, 7:28 am 
Fringe Major League Player

33anda3rd wrote:
I don't believe Roseanne when she says she thought Valerie Jarrett was white. None of these racist alt-right pro-Trump morons have ever described a single white person as being "the product of a combination of "Planet of the Apes" and the Muslim Brotherhood."

But then I don't believe any Trump voter when they tell me "hey I'm not racist" because even the least racist Trump voter has a little bit in him. One can't hear a campaign fueled by hate for other races and still vote for the guy and fly the "But I'm not racist" flag. That the hostile racism towards blacks, muslims, Mexicans, etc. in Trump's campaign message wasn't a deal-breaker for those folks means they're at least a little racist. The racism has to be a deal breaker, otherwise they're complicit in it.

Deal breaker? HAHAHAHA!

How about deal maker

PostPosted: July 21 18, 1:48 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

BeeHoyal wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:

Deal breaker? HAHAHAHA!

How about deal maker

Deal maker for the flat-out racist, yes. But not a deal-breaker for the people who don't realize they're racist when they say something racist like allowing behavior for a white guy that they won't for a black guy. The people like that are a little racist so they don't care that Trump is racist even though they don't fully support what he says. They're still a little racist though, and not just in the "hey we're all at least a tiny bit racist" way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next