GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently May 24 19, 8:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 17 19, 4:03 pm 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7113
33anda3rd wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
thank goodness racism is fake news

=D> =D> =D> =D>

I tried to do like 40 of these but I got an error message that I'm only allowed 4. 4 however does not emphasize how much right there is in Freed's post. If it turns out he faked the whole thing it doesn't mean the MAGA movement isn't racist, that MAGA hats are not substitutes for pillowcases, and that MAGA supporters are not hatemongering dimwits.


No, but IF it turns out he made the whole thing up, he’s as bad (or worse) than the MAGA psychos.

Trump supporters don’t need any help in proving they’re racists, and having someone make something up such as this only emboldens them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 17 19, 4:20 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36199
Location: Huis Clos
cardsfantx wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
thank goodness racism is fake news

=D> =D> =D> =D>

I tried to do like 40 of these but I got an error message that I'm only allowed 4. 4 however does not emphasize how much right there is in Freed's post. If it turns out he faked the whole thing it doesn't mean the MAGA movement isn't racist, that MAGA hats are not substitutes for pillowcases, and that MAGA supporters are not hatemongering dimwits.


No, but IF it turns out he made the whole thing up, he’s as bad (or worse) than the MAGA psychos.

Trump supporters don’t need any help in proving they’re racists, and having someone make something up such as this only emboldens them.


But he’s not as bad or worse. He’s different. And [expletive] up. Otherwise i agree these orchestrated fake racist attacks are very counterproductive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 18 19, 7:53 am 
Offline
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 6583
Location: Chicago, IL
lukethedrifter wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
thank goodness racism is fake news

=D> =D> =D> =D>

I tried to do like 40 of these but I got an error message that I'm only allowed 4. 4 however does not emphasize how much right there is in Freed's post. If it turns out he faked the whole thing it doesn't mean the MAGA movement isn't racist, that MAGA hats are not substitutes for pillowcases, and that MAGA supporters are not hatemongering dimwits.


No, but IF it turns out he made the whole thing up, he’s as bad (or worse) than the MAGA psychos.

Trump supporters don’t need any help in proving they’re racists, and having someone make something up such as this only emboldens them.


But he’s not as bad or worse. He’s different. And [expletive] up. Otherwise i agree these orchestrated fake racist attacks are very counterproductive.


Again, there should be 40 applause emojis allowed because he's not as bad or worse and it's worth hammering that home until we stop with the false equivalencies. Staging a scene and wasting people's time to make a political statement and get some attention for yourself isn't the same as institutional racism. Or kidnapping peoples' kids at the border. Or calling a national emergency for a wall--funny we don't call a national emergency for mass shootings or call a national emergency w/r/t opiods over Big Pharma, eh? Violence and drugs only come from brown people.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 20 19, 3:57 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 36199
Location: Huis Clos
Incoming: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on drug charges accused of plotting domestic terrorism against left politicians.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 20 19, 4:10 pm 
Offline
tl;dr

Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Posts: 4389
lukethedrifter wrote:
Incoming: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on drug charges accused of plotting domestic terrorism against left politicians.


Realized that I hadn't heard from my brother in a bit but he's not a Lieutenant so I don't think it is him. He's only a Chief Petty Officer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 20 19, 6:49 pm 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 23548
Location: St. Louis
lukethedrifter wrote:
Incoming: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on drug charges accused of plotting domestic terrorism against left politicians.

Wonder if he'll get a "go get em" from Orange Tub of Goo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 20 19, 9:24 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 54543
Smollett charged with filing false report


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 21 19, 8:03 am 
Offline
Perennial All-Star

Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Posts: 7113
Jocephus wrote:
Smollett charged with filing false report


Arrested/turned himself in this morning


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 21 19, 9:34 am 
Offline
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 6583
Location: Chicago, IL
What a dummy. The exact opposite of his idiotic intended effect. Gives FOX News something to scream about, how the liberals are trying to trick us all into thinking Trump is a racist when MAGA is a totally normal healthy movement. [expletive] dummy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Not Racist......
PostPosted: February 21 19, 10:23 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 23548
Location: St. Louis
Meanwhile.....There was/is a white supremacist CG dude with an arsenal and hit list based on Trump targets.

But somehow completely messed-up C-list celebrities/most people never heard of-are the News. !

Not directing this at anyone here...I realize this where the story landed originally in GRB. But in the Corp news media, not just Fox-it is given greater importance than real news.

The Culture War!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group