GatewayRedbirds.com
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/

Greitens has earned his own thread
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=61977
Page 19 of 19

Author:  Mary1966 [ May 22 19, 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

They edited the story to clarify that he is NOT authorized to return as a SEAL. Still, why would the Navy want him back? Is this a order from on high (probably not from Trump, but maybe one of his appointees)?

Author:  JackofDiamonds [ July 29 19, 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

Jack0fDiamonds wrote:
greenback44 wrote:
WTF?

Quote:
Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has told friends and supporters in recent weeks that he plans to deploy with the Navy to the Middle East in the fall and hopes his fourth book will be published later this year.
...
He applied for a transfer to selected reserves in April 2019 and late Wednesday the Navy confirmed that he had been approved to return to active status as a general unrestricted line officer. That means he is authorized to return as a SEAL.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politic ... 51454.html

Greitens has friends and supporters?!



Whoops - first indication of a potential identity for my doppelganger...

Author:  Radbird [ July 30 19, 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

JackofDiamonds wrote:
Jack0fDiamonds wrote:
greenback44 wrote:
WTF?

Quote:
Former Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has told friends and supporters in recent weeks that he plans to deploy with the Navy to the Middle East in the fall and hopes his fourth book will be published later this year.
...
He applied for a transfer to selected reserves in April 2019 and late Wednesday the Navy confirmed that he had been approved to return to active status as a general unrestricted line officer. That means he is authorized to return as a SEAL.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politic ... 51454.html

Greitens has friends and supporters?!



Whoops - first indication of a potential identity for my doppelganger...

We'll never tell... Welcome back.

Author:  Jack0fDiamonds [ July 30 19, 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

Within character.
Because Greitens is a fricken skeezah.

Author:  Freed Roger [ July 30 19, 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

My FB running friends noted Greitens ran in the Macklind Mile-photos to prove it. I was planning to do that race too, but tore a quad.

His time was better than my goal. But I would have sucked it up just for the chance to crop dust him and puke near him at the finish line.

Author:  lukethedrifter [ July 30 19, 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

Freed Roger wrote:
My FB running friends noted Greitens ran in the Macklind Mile-photos to prove it. I was planning to do that race too, but tore a quad.

His time was better than my goal. But I would have sucked it up just for the chance to crop dust him and puke near him at the finish line.

Ah. That’s why my former coworker ran the MM. He and Eric are workout bros.

Author:  Freed Roger [ July 30 19, 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Greitens has earned his own thread

lukethedrifter wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
My FB running friends noted Greitens ran in the Macklind Mile-photos to prove it. I was planning to do that race too, but tore a quad.

His time was better than my goal. But I would have sucked it up just for the chance to crop dust him and puke near him at the finish line.

Ah. That’s why my former coworker ran the MM. He and Eric are workout bros.

Can he do a proper pull-up.?
Had to ask.

Page 19 of 19 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/