GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 6 19, 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: August 14 19, 10:18 am 
Offline
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
User avatar

Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am
Posts: 27251
Has anyone started watching "The Family" on Netflix? I'm about 1.5 episodes in. Troubling stuff, but I'm trying to maintain some skepticism that it is being sensationalized a bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 19 19, 4:06 pm 
Offline
There's someone in my head but it's not me
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Posts: 44339
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 19 19, 4:19 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24841
Location: Lost
Radbird wrote:

Lock him up and throw away the key.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 19 19, 4:25 pm 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24872
Location: St. Louis
Popeye_Card wrote:
Has anyone started watching "The Family" on Netflix? I'm about 1.5 episodes in. Troubling stuff, but I'm trying to maintain some skepticism that it is being sensationalized a bit.

Spoiler: show
3 episodes in. Depressing as all get out. So many punchable faces. [spoiler]The intent with Influence political involvement is there. but this far am not sure if the reach is there, other than wanting the christian right votes. Religion as a political means to controlling the masses scary and but concept precedes these guys

Definitely a cult though. That spurned ex-associate of Ensign that got cuckolded etc, still needs to seek counseling to free himself from their grasp.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 22 19, 7:01 pm 
Offline
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
User avatar

Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Posts: 25324
Location: Raptured


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 27 19, 3:15 pm 
Offline
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21695
Location: Chicago
Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 27 19, 4:30 pm 
Offline
bronoun enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Posts: 28593
Location: extremely online
G. Keenan wrote:
Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

Related: The Righteous Gemstones is a great show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 27 19, 5:07 pm 
Online
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 8111
Location: Chicago, IL
thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

Related: The Righteous Gemstones is a great show.


+


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 28 19, 9:05 am 
Offline
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
User avatar

Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Posts: 21695
Location: Chicago
33anda3rd wrote:
thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

Related: The Righteous Gemstones is a great show.


+


++

Danny McBride is on a roll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 28 19, 9:12 am 
Online
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 8111
Location: Chicago, IL
G. Keenan wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

Related: The Righteous Gemstones is a great show.


+


++

Danny McBride is on a roll.


Not a small roll either. Foot Fist Way was like a dozen years ago and he's given us a lot in that span.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 33anda3rd and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group