GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently December 6 19, 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next
PostPosted: August 14 19, 10:18 am 
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Has anyone started watching "The Family" on Netflix? I'm about 1.5 episodes in. Troubling stuff, but I'm trying to maintain some skepticism that it is being sensationalized a bit.

PostPosted: August 19 19, 4:06 pm 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

PostPosted: August 19 19, 4:19 pm 
just can't quit you.

Radbird wrote:

Lock him up and throw away the key.

PostPosted: August 19 19, 4:25 pm 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Popeye_Card wrote:
Has anyone started watching "The Family" on Netflix? I'm about 1.5 episodes in. Troubling stuff, but I'm trying to maintain some skepticism that it is being sensationalized a bit.

Spoiler: show
3 episodes in. Depressing as all get out. So many punchable faces. [spoiler]The intent with Influence political involvement is there. but this far am not sure if the reach is there, other than wanting the christian right votes. Religion as a political means to controlling the masses scary and but concept precedes these guys

Definitely a cult though. That spurned ex-associate of Ensign that got cuckolded etc, still needs to seek counseling to free himself from their grasp.

PostPosted: August 22 19, 7:01 pm 
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

PostPosted: August 27 19, 3:15 pm 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

PostPosted: August 27 19, 4:30 pm 
bronoun enthusiast

G. Keenan wrote:
Jerry Falwell Jr. really loves giving large sums of money to random pool boys and personal trainers. Probably just a coincidence. Both must have a keen mind for business. Yes, that's what they have in common and explains why Falwell and his wife "befriend" hot bodied young men, fly them around on their private jet, and give them millions of dollars.

Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer

Related: The Righteous Gemstones is a great show.

PostPosted: August 27 19, 5:07 pm 
Replies Authoritatively

thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:

+

PostPosted: August 28 19, 9:05 am 
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

33anda3rd wrote:
thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:

+

++

Danny McBride is on a roll.

PostPosted: August 28 19, 9:12 am 
Replies Authoritatively

G. Keenan wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
thrill wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:

+

++

Danny McBride is on a roll.

Not a small roll either. Foot Fist Way was like a dozen years ago and he's given us a lot in that span.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 871 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next