GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 16 18, 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 56  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: March 8 18, 3:18 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Posts: 18243
Location: Low A Minors
I keep telling you guys that Trump will ultimately alienate Evangelicals....it's just a matter of time. He will end up with the whole world hating him except for a small group of alt righters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 8 18, 4:17 pm 
Offline
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
User avatar

Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Posts: 11055
Location: Illinois
tlombard wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/pregnant-stormy-daniels-trump/8625/


Quote:
Court filings imply that Donald Trump got Stormy Daniels pregnant and she had an abortion


UH OH CHRISTIANS, let's see who actually has any morals left.


As much as I disagree with abortion (yet I'm pro-choice because it isn't my decision to make for others), I really, really, really want this to be true. People's heads would explode trying to somehow justify it so they could still support Trump.

I didn't get to read the link yet because I have a meeting in two minutes but I will after this is over!


It's probably not the most reputable of sites so don't get your hopes up but they drew the conclusion from the court papers with Stormy Daniels. So I don't know, I'll remain skeptical, but I think we all knew it's possible if not probable that he's paid for abortions in the past.

And Pioneer, I just don't see evangelicals turning on them. If they would, they would have by now, yet most seem to think he's literally sent from God to make America great again. Evangelicals are a lost cause.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 7:38 am 
Offline
bronoun enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Posts: 27766
Location: extremely online
tlombard wrote:
As much as I disagree with abortion (yet I'm pro-choice because it isn't my decision to make for others), I really, really, really want this to be true. People's heads would explode trying to somehow justify it so they could still support Trump.

I feel like if we set the over/under of NDA & Abortion combo platters that Trump has had people bound to in his life, 20 might be too low.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 8:30 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
Posts: 18243
Location: Low A Minors
IMADreamer wrote:
tlombard wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/pregnant-stormy-daniels-trump/8625/


Quote:
Court filings imply that Donald Trump got Stormy Daniels pregnant and she had an abortion


UH OH CHRISTIANS, let's see who actually has any morals left.


As much as I disagree with abortion (yet I'm pro-choice because it isn't my decision to make for others), I really, really, really want this to be true. People's heads would explode trying to somehow justify it so they could still support Trump.

I didn't get to read the link yet because I have a meeting in two minutes but I will after this is over!


It's probably not the most reputable of sites so don't get your hopes up but they drew the conclusion from the court papers with Stormy Daniels. So I don't know, I'll remain skeptical, but I think we all knew it's possible if not probable that he's paid for abortions in the past.

And Pioneer, I just don't see evangelicals turning on them. If they would, they would have by now, yet most seem to think he's literally sent from God to make America great again. Evangelicals are a lost cause.


I am willing to wait years for this to come true. I think once things go bad - meaning if Repubs lose a ton of seats, and especially if Trump loses in 2020 or gets ejected from office before 2020 - lots of Republicans will turn on him. Republican leaders will abandon him for sure. People like Ted Cruz have been sitting there waiting for the right moment to present itself. You can't be the guy sent from God if you're getting your ass kicked by Democrats.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 8:48 am 
Offline
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
User avatar

Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Posts: 3106
Location: Decatur, IL
Does anyone think that Trump has never personally sponsored an abortion? I would put the over-under at 2 1/2 in his life. I'd be the over.
I do, however, think the Trumpbortion with Stormy is unlikely unless she got knocked up on purpose. Pretty sure, considering her occupation, she has a
pretty good grasp on the workings of the human reproductive system.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 9:30 am 
Offline
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
User avatar

Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Posts: 11055
Location: Illinois
Sutter'sBeard wrote:
Does anyone think that Trump has never personally sponsored an abortion? I would put the over-under at 2 1/2 in his life. I'd be the over.
I do, however, think the Trumpbortion with Stormy is unlikely unless she got knocked up on purpose. Pretty sure, considering her occupation, she has a
pretty good grasp on the workings of the human reproductive system.


No one with half a brain, but I know Republicans that think he's been a good and faithful husband.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 11:24 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Posts: 16830
IMADreamer wrote:
Sutter'sBeard wrote:
Does anyone think that Trump has never personally sponsored an abortion? I would put the over-under at 2 1/2 in his life. I'd be the over.
I do, however, think the Trumpbortion with Stormy is unlikely unless she got knocked up on purpose. Pretty sure, considering her occupation, she has a
pretty good grasp on the workings of the human reproductive system.


No one with half a brain, but I know Republicans that think he's been a good and faithful husband.


That's funny


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 4:44 pm 
Offline
99% conan clips
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Posts: 52225


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 5:03 pm 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Posts: 16830
If something comes out that proves they had an abortion that little twerp better not be spewing the same garbage that the Evangelicals knew they weren't voting for an alter boy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9 18, 6:15 pm 
Offline
darjeeling sipping elite
User avatar

Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Posts: 35325
Location: Walking down Main St getting to know the concrete
That’s Christianity? Yikes.



Comment not meant to implicate all Christians. Just that someone anyone finds that a Christian attitude.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 56  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group