GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 16 18, 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 56  Next
PostPosted: March 8 18, 3:18 pm 
Hall Of Famer

I keep telling you guys that Trump will ultimately alienate Evangelicals....it's just a matter of time. He will end up with the whole world hating him except for a small group of alt righters.

PostPosted: March 8 18, 4:17 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

tlombard wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/pregnant-stormy-daniels-trump/8625/

Quote:
Court filings imply that Donald Trump got Stormy Daniels pregnant and she had an abortion

UH OH CHRISTIANS, let's see who actually has any morals left.

As much as I disagree with abortion (yet I'm pro-choice because it isn't my decision to make for others), I really, really, really want this to be true. People's heads would explode trying to somehow justify it so they could still support Trump.

I didn't get to read the link yet because I have a meeting in two minutes but I will after this is over!

It's probably not the most reputable of sites so don't get your hopes up but they drew the conclusion from the court papers with Stormy Daniels. So I don't know, I'll remain skeptical, but I think we all knew it's possible if not probable that he's paid for abortions in the past.

And Pioneer, I just don't see evangelicals turning on them. If they would, they would have by now, yet most seem to think he's literally sent from God to make America great again. Evangelicals are a lost cause.

PostPosted: March 9 18, 7:38 am 
bronoun enthusiast

tlombard wrote:
As much as I disagree with abortion (yet I'm pro-choice because it isn't my decision to make for others), I really, really, really want this to be true. People's heads would explode trying to somehow justify it so they could still support Trump.

I feel like if we set the over/under of NDA & Abortion combo platters that Trump has had people bound to in his life, 20 might be too low.

PostPosted: March 9 18, 8:30 am 
Hall Of Famer

IMADreamer wrote:
tlombard wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/pregnant-stormy-daniels-trump/8625/

Quote:
Court filings imply that Donald Trump got Stormy Daniels pregnant and she had an abortion

UH OH CHRISTIANS, let's see who actually has any morals left.

I didn't get to read the link yet because I have a meeting in two minutes but I will after this is over!

It's probably not the most reputable of sites so don't get your hopes up but they drew the conclusion from the court papers with Stormy Daniels. So I don't know, I'll remain skeptical, but I think we all knew it's possible if not probable that he's paid for abortions in the past.

And Pioneer, I just don't see evangelicals turning on them. If they would, they would have by now, yet most seem to think he's literally sent from God to make America great again. Evangelicals are a lost cause.

I am willing to wait years for this to come true. I think once things go bad - meaning if Repubs lose a ton of seats, and especially if Trump loses in 2020 or gets ejected from office before 2020 - lots of Republicans will turn on him. Republican leaders will abandon him for sure. People like Ted Cruz have been sitting there waiting for the right moment to present itself. You can't be the guy sent from God if you're getting your ass kicked by Democrats.

PostPosted: March 9 18, 8:48 am 
is the oscar meyer weiner kid

Does anyone think that Trump has never personally sponsored an abortion? I would put the over-under at 2 1/2 in his life. I'd be the over.
I do, however, think the Trumpbortion with Stormy is unlikely unless she got knocked up on purpose. Pretty sure, considering her occupation, she has a
pretty good grasp on the workings of the human reproductive system.

PostPosted: March 9 18, 9:30 am 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Sutter'sBeard wrote:
Does anyone think that Trump has never personally sponsored an abortion? I would put the over-under at 2 1/2 in his life. I'd be the over.
I do, however, think the Trumpbortion with Stormy is unlikely unless she got knocked up on purpose. Pretty sure, considering her occupation, she has a

No one with half a brain, but I know Republicans that think he's been a good and faithful husband.

PostPosted: March 9 18, 11:24 am 
Hall Of Famer

IMADreamer wrote:
Sutter'sBeard wrote:

No one with half a brain, but I know Republicans that think he's been a good and faithful husband.

That's funny

PostPosted: March 9 18, 4:44 pm 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: March 9 18, 5:03 pm 
Hall Of Famer

If something comes out that proves they had an abortion that little twerp better not be spewing the same garbage that the Evangelicals knew they weren't voting for an alter boy.

PostPosted: March 9 18, 6:15 pm 
darjeeling sipping elite

That’s Christianity? Yikes.

Comment not meant to implicate all Christians. Just that someone anyone finds that a Christian attitude.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 56  Next