GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently November 13 19, 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: August 20 18, 7:57 pm 
Online
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 7936
Location: Chicago, IL
Let's put them here.

Here's one from today.

Quote:
It was supposed to be a White House salute to the heroism of immigration agents who put their lives on the line to protect Americans. But on Monday, President Trump appeared to have something else on his mind: the ethnicity of one of the men he was honoring.

“Speaks perfect English,” Mr. Trump blurted out as he encouraged Adrian Anzaldua, a Hispanic-American Border Patrol agent and dog handler from Texas, to join him onstage in the East Room.


It's the "he's well-spoken" of racism v Hispanic Americans.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 7:20 am 
Offline
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
User avatar

Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Posts: 27872
Location: at the gettin' place
He didn’t use a slur, so it’s not Real Racism. Plus think of all the people who will read this thread and be forced to vote for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 7:25 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 17135
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
The photo of with the native American vets under the Jackson portrait. That was awesome.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 7:48 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24786
Location: St. Louis
Asswipe's remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage was racist.

Even Chump said so:
Quote:
Paul Ryan ripped remarks saying it was a "the textbook definition of a racist comment."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 7:53 am 
Offline
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Posts: 24786
Location: St. Louis
Birtherism, end of thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 8:01 am 
Offline
Hall Of Famer
User avatar

Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Posts: 17135
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Freed Roger wrote:
Asswipe's remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage was racist.

Even Chump said so:
Quote:
Paul Ryan ripped remarks saying it was a "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

That was Chump pre-all-the-winning. Now Chump is a Winner. He's seen the light on that racist judge now I'm sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 8:23 am 
Online
Replies Authoritatively
User avatar

Joined: April 7 13, 9:45 am
Posts: 7936
Location: Chicago, IL
Freed Roger wrote:
Birtherism, end of thread.


If only this all stopped with the birtherism nonsense. That should have been the end of him publicly, were we a sane and normal country in the 2000s.

Alas, it did not and we are not and it continues on, unimpeded.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 9:45 am 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24824
Location: Lost
cardsfansince82 wrote:
He didn’t use a slur, so it’s not Real Racism. Plus think of all the people who will read this thread and be forced to vote for him.


Any people who even thought about voting for the idiot are long gone from this forum....

Oops. Sorry, I forgot the guidelines for my posts...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 11:56 am 
Offline
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
User avatar

Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Posts: 27872
Location: at the gettin' place
wart57 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
He didn’t use a slur, so it’s not Real Racism. Plus think of all the people who will read this thread and be forced to vote for him.


Any people who even thought about voting for the idiot are long gone from this forum....

Oops. Sorry, I forgot the guidelines for my posts...

Image


Sure, bud. No trump guys here whatsoever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 21 18, 12:06 pm 
Offline
just can't quit you.
User avatar

Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Posts: 24824
Location: Lost
cardsfansince82 wrote:
wart57 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
He didn’t use a slur, so it’s not Real Racism. Plus think of all the people who will read this thread and be forced to vote for him.


Any people who even thought about voting for the idiot are long gone from this forum....

Oops. Sorry, I forgot the guidelines for my posts...

Image


Sure, bud. No trump guys here whatsoever.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 33anda3rd, ghostrunner and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group