GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently September 23 19, 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Right wing violence
PostPosted: October 24 18, 7:28 am 
Hall Of Famer

I'm not talking about mass shootings but more politically charged violence such as Charlottesville, the bomb found in Soros' mailbox and now this:

Post subject: Re: Right wing violence
PostPosted: October 24 18, 7:44 am 
All-Star

Makes you wonder if it's the same guy or part of the same cell.

PostPosted: October 24 18, 7:56 am 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:05 am 
Perennial All-Star

At what point do we hold guys like Hannity, Jones, Limbaugh, Dana Loesch and the like responsible for this? You can't yell fire in a movie theater for a reason. And they've been subtly or not so subtly inciting this for YEARS.

Somehow, some way, we have to get across that enough is enough. If there's nothing the legal system can/will do, then how do we stop them from doing this???

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:15 am 
All-Star

GeddyWrox wrote:
At what point do we hold guys like Hannity, Jones, Limbaugh, Dana Loesch and the like responsible for this? You can't yell fire in a movie theater for a reason. And they've been subtly or not so subtly inciting this for YEARS.

Somehow, some way, we have to get across that enough is enough. If there's nothing the legal system can/will do, then how do we stop them from doing this???

There's nothing that can be done within reason.

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:38 am 
Perennial All-Star

MAGA wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:

Honestly curious. Do you think what these people have done to discourse in America is OK?

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:40 am 
99% conan clips

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:47 am 
All-Star

GeddyWrox wrote:
MAGA wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:

Honestly curious. Do you think what these people have done to discourse in America is OK?

I don't listen so I cannot say if they have changed the discourse one way or another. But if they have, definitely not OK.

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:48 am 
Hall Of Famer

One was evidently sent to the White House too. I can't find the article I skimmed but they thought the ones sent to the Clintons and Obama may be connected to the Soros one.

PostPosted: October 24 18, 8:54 am 
Hall Of Famer

MAGA wrote:
GeddyWrox wrote:

I don't know but maybe people could stop chanting "Lock her up" at Trump rallies? Maybe that is a place to start that would be "within reason"? This vilifying of Hillary is a big part of the problem. I mean, I don't like her either but I don't think she should be locked up without a trial, and like evidence and probable cause and stuff like that. They want her locked up just because she opposes Trump. It's irresponsible AF to encourage that kind of mob behavior, which has been going on roughly 3 years now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next