GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently June 16 19, 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: January 20 19, 1:32 pm 
Hall Of Famer

These kids go to an expensive Catholic school outside Cincy. I cannot help but think about Brett Kavanaugh. Their future will be so messed up that these kids will only be able to make it as high as Supreme Court justice now.

Teens in Make America Great Again hats taunted a Native American elder at the Lincoln Memorial

'BLACK MUSLIMS' MADE MY SON DO IT, SAYS MOTHER OF PRO-TRUMP BOY WHO MOCKED NATIVE AMERICAN VETERAN

PostPosted: January 20 19, 1:40 pm 
Hall Of Famer

PostPosted: January 20 19, 1:47 pm 
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Just as Jesus would have wanted. #americanchristians

PostPosted: January 20 19, 2:44 pm 
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Youth are susceptible to hate-filled indoctrination. It is why they make the most devoted foot soldiers (and often the most cruel.
They were there for essentially a pro-Trump GOP rally (March for Life

The Catholic school diocese may apologize, punish the kids..but this is the Church's doing. They tell their flock abortion is murder, and people that support the right are baby murderers. They rationalize Kavanaugh and Trump serve their greater good. It is hardly any wonder the boys get overzealous when the catholic school field trips are for political rallies.

Last edited by Freed Roger on January 20 19, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: January 20 19, 3:00 pm 
Hall Of Famer

Or not:
Quote:
But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.

Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people. What followed was several minutes of confusion: The teens couldn't quite decide whether Phillips was on their side or not, but tentatively joined in his chanting. It's not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity.

PostPosted: January 20 19, 3:09 pm 
Perennial All-Star

greenback44 wrote:
Or not:
Quote:
But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.

Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people. What followed was several minutes of confusion: The teens couldn't quite decide whether Phillips was on their side or not, but tentatively joined in his chanting. It's not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity.

Your facts are not important.

The two hour video is out there if you want to watch it. What it shows is vastly different then what was first reported. But if you just want to follow an agenda pay no mind to it.

PostPosted: January 20 19, 3:11 pm 

I am not watching the 2 hour video being pimped by Breitbart. I dont think you guys are either. Is there more to yet another one or these viral outrage incidents.of course there Is.

PostPosted: January 20 19, 3:16 pm 
Perennial All-Star

Freed Roger wrote:
The MAGA hats magically appeared on their heads. I am not watching the 2 hour video being pimped by Breitbart. I dont think you guys are either.

I didn’t watch two hours but the incident was about 1:08 in and lasted tenish min and I did watch that. But they do have MAGA hats so that seems to justify any venom toward them.

PostPosted: January 20 19, 3:22 pm 

Diddy wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
The MAGA hats magically appeared on their heads. I am not watching the 2 hour video being pimped by Breitbart. I dont think you guys are either.

I didn’t watch two hours but the incident was about 1:08 in and lasted tenish min and I did watch that. But they do have MAGA hats so that seems to justify any venom toward them.
Venom? Uh no. come on.

We know how these viral youth incidents go. Reactions over reactions and the persecuted white males yet again.

Again, this isn't a surprising incident, when school sends their kids to a Trump rally.

PostPosted: January 20 19, 3:26 pm 
Perennial All-Star

Freed Roger wrote:
Diddy wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:

Venom? Uh no. come on.

We know how these viral youth incidents go. Reactions over reactions and the persecuted white males yet again.

Again, this isn't a surprising incident, when school sends their kids to a Trump rally.

I would call it venom when celebrities on twitter are demanding the students names so they can ruin their lives.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next