GatewayRedbirds.com

A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
It is currently July 19 19, 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: February 18 19, 11:59 am 
Hall Of Famer

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:
I told you this would end with the entire world hating Trump. The only ones left will be the small group of Americans who bought into every Pizzagate/Qanon/other crazy conspiracy.

I didn't click on the tweets here at work - I assume these were examples of Cruz and Graham talking about Obama, right? As far as I know Graham is enjoying having his head completely up Trump's ass. Don't know about Cruz.

Graham is all over the place and erratic. I don't know what to think of him.

PostPosted: February 18 19, 1:11 pm 
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
pioneer98 wrote:
I told you this would end with the entire world hating Trump. The only ones left will be the small group of Americans who bought into every Pizzagate/Qanon/other crazy conspiracy.

I didn't click on the tweets here at work - I assume these were examples of Cruz and Graham talking about Obama, right? As far as I know Graham is enjoying having his head completely up Trump's ass. Don't know about Cruz.

I'm dreaming. There are two doors. The right is Trump's ass. The left is a room full of hungry crocs. I sigh deeply and open the left door.

PostPosted: February 19 19, 1:48 pm 
99% conan clips

Quote:
Emails reveal coordination between Chao, McConnell offices

Chao has met at least 10 times with politicians and business leaders from the state in response to requests from McConnell’s office.

By TANYA SNYDER

02/19/2019 05:00 AM EST

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/ ... ip-1163655

PostPosted: February 22 19, 7:50 pm 
Hall Of Famer

YIKES not a good look

PostPosted: February 23 19, 12:19 am 
Don't tone police me bro!

I wonder where all the stories are of men who crushed the souls of little children?

PostPosted: February 23 19, 7:18 am 
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Not a good look at all, but also kind-of a BS stunt. Looking at this another way, what if someone put a bunch of kids in front of Susan Collins asking her to sign a fake bill banning abortions because they’re killing babies?

PostPosted: February 23 19, 12:23 pm 
Don't tone police me bro!

Popeye_Card wrote:
Not a good look at all, but also kind-of a BS stunt. Looking at this another way, what if someone put a bunch of kids in front of Susan Collins asking her to sign a fake bill banning abortions because they’re killing babies?

I can see this point but at the same time this is literally their lives being most affected

PostPosted: March 9 19, 5:05 am 
Consider him admonished

I agree with her.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-oma ... urder/amp/

Quote:
Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion.

She cited the “caging of kids” at the Mexican border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch — and argued that he wasn’t much different from President Trump

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” the freshman firebrand told Politico Magazine.

“His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar said.

PostPosted: March 9 19, 9:24 am 
Perennial All-Star

Tim wrote:
I agree with her.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-oma ... urder/amp/

Quote:
Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar ripped former President Barack Obama in an interview published Friday, belittling his “pretty face” and saying his agenda of hope and change was an illusion.

She cited the “caging of kids” at the Mexican border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch — and argued that he wasn’t much different from President Trump

“We can’t be only upset with Trump,” the freshman firebrand told Politico Magazine.

“His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar said.

It was a very regrettable 1st two years for Obama, playing nice and leading with a GOP based health care plan was a horrible olive branch.

PostPosted: March 9 19, 9:52 am 
Replies Authoritatively

This is what we need. A dismantling of faux-liberal icons of the past (the Clintons, Obama, etc.) so that the new liberalism can be defined. All while working with the faux-liberals and old-school establishment Dems who are still in office.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next